Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Vacancies Filled

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033g4ox7
Username
Mur-
The alliance Pending is levelling up at the end of this week. We are looking for two players of any level. Brand new players are always welcome. We want someone who can complete 1-2 alliance tasks. If you don’t know what that means, then you’re perfect. We are willing to teach new players the game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20o42dps
Username
Landain
Hello @murberry1812, I am a relatively new player to the game. I play every day. I am willing to receive your tutelage if you are willing to answer my questions. I have never been in an alliance. I do not know what an alliance quest is. I don't know how people are able to know how many passengers they have moved every day. I currently have only six living neighbors, not counting the two NPCs. Two of my neighbors are people who do not have accounts on this site. I would drop them if I had 20 others who were active on this forum. The other four neighbors I met on this site, but one of them appears to have gone to sleep. I cannot visit his airportcity as it is out of date. My friend code is in my signature. Thanks for your assistance.

Top Bottom