Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General turboprop in alliance flights

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I proceeded with my experiment of filling all my special hangars with proper plane type (card hangars w/ card planes; sleigh hangars w/ sleighs...etc) and made sure there was no powerful prop driven planes of any kind in my game and I STILL GET EGYPT AND CYPRUS!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
On top of that I get a response from G! Support: “The list of destination is based on you current level and your flying stock...........”. Not that much help.
Oh well!! I tried!
i dont think they want us completing alliance tasks

Ticket Update: The mentioned issue has been fixed by our dev team. The changes will be implemented in next week tasks - response by G! Team. Looking forward to Sunday,I guess, for the sixth time. Hopefully no disappointments the time around.
Ramy
Good job that you follow thank you (y)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Finally!!! G! Support were true to their word. The issue had been fixed!
Cheers,
Ramy

8DDE8574-7DEA-4DA6-A8CA-051C0A0F4441.png

Pictures are taken, now I've worked out how to do it! Sitting waiting!
I sent them a view from my warehouse that shows how in no possible way I can have any (since TurboProp comes after PPD in the alphabet last I checked) and I was told I didn't send them everything they need. I sent them a full list of every plane I own because their request makes no sense.

I sent them a view from my warehouse that shows how in no possible way I can have any (since TurboProp comes after PPD in the alphabet last I checked) and I was told I didn't send them everything they need. I sent them a full list of every plane I own because their request makes no sense.
Its all been sent, wait and see. I only have 6 planes so it all fits on one page!

me too...I got this issue for the first time this week. Please keep us posted on GI response.

@Gt city by chance is this something you could look into and provide some input to the broader community? Happy to send you my ticket number but given there's a large number of forum members seeing this problem (presumably because we added PPDs to get stars for the event) who'd benefit in some kind of update.

Just based on the initial update I received from Support on this earlier I suspect there's going to be a lot of back and forth with a lot of players just to learn "oh it's a bug" many days later. That's not a good use of support's time and it just frustrates us who keep getting asked for information without any inclination of how it can be useful.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city by chance is this something you could look into and provide some input to the broader community? Happy to send you my ticket number but given there's a large number of forum members seeing this problem (presumably because we added PPDs to get stars for the event) who'd benefit in some kind of update.

Just based on the initial update I received from Support on this earlier I suspect there's going to be a lot of back and forth with a lot of players just to learn "oh it's a bug" many days later. That's not a good use of support's time and it just frustrates us who keep getting asked for information without any inclination of how it can be useful.
Even if it is a bug, to send a ticket is always good, since GI gets the response and can get solution faster the usuall. I will do my best (y)

Top Bottom