Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 2nd July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my friends and neighbors, my game is back after a month of waiting. GI still cannot fix the issue they introduced with 1.96 update so I went ahead with the restore process, just got the recovery code this morning and it looks like my game has been restored successfully (to where I was a month ago). I started looking around and getting myself familiar again with my game ;). I noticed the Terminal, Control Tower and Town Hall all have level 7 now and I have tasks to upgrade them. Can anybody tell me what items are required for the upgrade of Terminal and Control Tower to level 7? I tried to look on the forum but didn't find it.

Big thanks to those who continued sending me gifts! But the UFO quest ended long ago, so I guess those gifts will be used next year. I will sort through the gifts and hopefully will be back to normal in the next day or two when I will start sending out gifts again. Talking about my gift list, most of the non-flight items have been changed with the game recovery, I have updated my available gift list, so look over what I have in my signature now. I think I like my new gifts :rolleyes: .

My signature has been updated today (after a month), finally....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am making a list of all the gifts I have sent out.
I need all who get a gift to let me know.
I don't want to be a pain, but since we can only give out 20 I don't want to waste any.

diwata fuel20
Don Clyde

I got the fuel. Please keep them coming. I love them!:p

Special thanks to all who sent me fuel. (y)

P

piloot Darwin

Thanks everybody for sending me the thinks I ask for.

What I need now is : FAX and FLIGHTHELMET

Thanks to all my neighbors who continued sending me gifts for the past months that I couldn't enter the game. Now my game has been restored, here is the tags that I want to send out to thank each of you :D .

valestij: thanks for the Geiger Counter, Fuel Catalyst, Laptop.
al862: thanks for the Plasma Clot.
Doune: thanks for the Plasma Clot, Fuel Catalyst.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Plasma Clot, Fuel Catalyst, Flight Catering, Headset.
Ivan: thanks for the Air Magnetometer, Headset, Arch Metal Detector, Laptop, Flight Catering.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Geiger Counter.
Kitty: thanks for the Geiger Counter.
flip123: thanks for the Geiger Counter, Fuel Catalyst.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Air Magnetometer.
bibigarf: thanks for the Air Magnetometer.
tdv: thanks for the Fuel (20), Perfume, load of Geiger Counter.
jlosada: thanks for the Geiger Counter.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Plasma Clot, Fuel Catalyst, Walkie-talkie.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Plasma Clot, Parking Meter.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Plasma Clot.
rdunton: thanks for the Geiger Counter.
perezgreg: thanks for the Plasma Clot, Fuel Catalyst.
Québec: thanks for the Fax.
summerxcape: thanks for the Geiger Counter, Flight Catering, Arch Metal Detector, Spare Propeller.
Toddfish: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst.
jmlane: thanks for the Geiger Counter.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Geiger Counter, Airline Route Map, Beverage Cooler, Mayor's Portrait, Navigation Module.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Air Magnetometer, Headset, Passengers (10).
rickycowslip: thanks for the Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Spare Propeller, Navigation Module.
knpl: thanks for the Laser Level.
two6: thanks for the Spare Propeller.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Air Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Fuel Catalyst, Office Chair.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers (10).
stevel2606, thanks for the Fuel Catalyst.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Hose.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20).

I currently need: Parking Meter, Wall Speaker, Airline Route Map, Walkie-Talkie, Fax, Office Chair, Mayor's Portrait.

I will resume sending out gifts later tonight, won't be able to return to all of you who sent me gifts in the past month. I will start with those who posted in the daily trading thread today and yesterday.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Long You're welcome for the gift while gone, I'm now back but in different digs. Please gift to my new airport.

On a side note, does anyone know how to change my friend code under my avatar?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Noya12 thanks everybody who send gifts today. Gifts already send out a moment ago.
See my sig. what i need, thx...

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Long You're welcome for the gift while gone, I'm now back but in different digs. Please gift to my new airport.

On a side note, does anyone know how to change my friend code under my avatar?

click on your name, then preferences, browsing preferences you should find it just above game user name half way down the page..

Just sent our 20 gifts for today, please see tags below. This is the first time I sent out gift after my game was restored, so it would be nice if some of you can confirm if you receive my gift. Thanks!

I would appreciate the following level 7 building items if you can help: Parking Meter, Wall Speaker, Airline Route Map, Fax.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Office Chair, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Walkie-talkie, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Walkie-talkie, sent you Airline Route Map.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, sent you Spare Propeller.
Doune: sent you Video Board.
flip123: sent you Mayor's Portrait.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: sent you Fuel (20).
melony: welcome back, my game was receovered today too, I think you need the items for all level 7 buildings like I do, sent you Airline Route Map.
CK-Airport: sent you Mayor's Portrait.
valestij: sent you Spare Wire.
perezgreg: sent you Fuel Catalyst (to your PG2 game).
Toddfish: sent you Airline Route Map.
Kitty: sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: sent you Airline Route Map.
stevel2606, sent you Fuel (20).
BirdEyes: sent you Fuel Catelyst.
Ivan: sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Beer Baron: sent you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom