Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 23rd July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Az1 Please add me as "Gt city 3" as your neighbour, i cannot find you. It seems we're neighbours only on iOS game.
Then i can send you Bench. Hope will go through as Bench, not anything else (n):D

Reactions: Az1

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Update: Many thanks to all who have dropped fuel in my airport last night and this morning. Much appreciated. I think i have enough to supplement fuel i will be collecting during airport visits and my most recent launch to finish this brutal quest (i.e. Ancient Worlds) today
Cheers!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
Rsorour, thanks again for the daily trade, good sir! It's hard for me to look at a list daily to see what needs everyone has. With my business travel, I've just resigned to sending back whatever is sent my way. So thanks for being a part of that. :)

Az1, my SB account has goalposts and SB2 has video boards. Let me know if you want to kit out another stadium and I'll send those your way.

Az1 Please add me as "Gt city 3" as your neighbour, i cannot find you. It seems we're neighbours only on iOS game.
Then i can send you Bench. Hope will go through as Bench, not anything else (n):D
Gt city
Unfortunately, with the current gifting bug, I also seem unable to request neighbours - I never get the confirmation message that the request has been accepted...my game ID is AZ1 (both letters are capitals...)
Cheers
Az

Rsorour, thanks again for the daily trade, good sir! It's hard for me to look at a list daily to see what needs everyone has. With my business travel, I've just resigned to sending back whatever is sent my way. So thanks for being a part of that. :)

Az1, my SB account has goalposts and SB2 has video boards. Let me know if you want to kit out another stadium and I'll send those your way.
Brexter
Hi, yes please, I do have another stadium to complete as well, however, due to the current gifting bug it seems that I'm unable to send neighbour requests, would you mind inviting me to SB2 from your end?
Cheers,
Az

Gt city
Hi, I did try and send a request through to Gt city 3, but I guess it hasn't worked....I wonder why you can't find me...
Thanks for trying anyway, do you know anyone else who can send benches....?
Cheers
Az

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city
Hi, I did try and send a request through to Gt city 3, but I guess it hasn't worked....I wonder why you can't find me...
Thanks for trying anyway, do you know anyone else who can send benches....?
Cheers
Az
Request sent, awaiting reply from you. Hope you will confirm ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hope i can send you Benches, just waiting that 24h will turn...
If you can, please send me Bath Towel to my main game (Gt city).
Collecting items for 3 more hotels. That's good business :D

Top Bottom