Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Transport Empire

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Airport City said it would give me 5 airport cash if I reached level 5 in Transport Empire, so I thought I would give it a try. However, when I get to the point in the tutorial where I am supposed to build a road, not only does it fail to give me any clues as to how to build roads, it seems to not respond to tapping anywhere on the screen. Does anyone know how to progress?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Airport City said it would give me 5 airport cash if I reached level 5 in Transport Empire, so I thought I would give it a try. However, when I get to the point in the tutorial where I am supposed to build a road, not only does it fail to give me any clues as to how to build roads, it seems to not respond to tapping anywhere on the screen. Does anyone know how to progress?
I have same offer for a while, for two games. I will do that on vacation... :D

In the lower left side of the screen is a button that looks like a ladder. That is how you build roads that are not connected from a coal mine (or such) to the city. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
In the lower left side of the screen is a button that looks like a ladder. That is how you build roads that are not connected from a coal mine (or such) to the city. :)

In the lower left corner of the screen is Lynn Skytell saying, "A true transport empire cannot exist without good roads. Build a road to the lumber mill now!" There is a window labeled "Transport" in the middle of the screen.

In the lower left corner of the screen is Lynn Skytell saying, "A true transport empire cannot exist without good roads. Build a road to the lumber mill now!" There is a window labeled "Transport" in the middle of the screen.
Sorry, they have upgraded a few times since I started. Its still a ladder like button, but its on the lower right side of the screen. When you hit it, it will show all the roads that need to be built or upgraded.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Sorry, they have upgraded a few times since I started. Its still a ladder like button, but its on the lower right side of the screen. When you hit it, it will show all the roads that need to be built or upgraded.

In the lower right corner of the screen, I just see faded background, underneath the "Transport" window. I see a gear-like bottom right corner of the "Transport" window a little to the left of the corner. There is also a blue arrow pointing right that presumably would let me scroll over to look at various things I can't buy yet, if it weren't deactivated by the tutorial.

In the lower right corner of the screen, I just see faded background, underneath the "Transport" window. I see a gear-like bottom right corner of the "Transport" window a little to the left of the corner. There is also a blue arrow pointing right that presumably would let me scroll over to look at various things I can't buy yet, if it weren't deactivated by the tutorial.
Ahhhh.. see I'm on level 31.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I finally got Transport Empire to work. If I remember correctly, the area containing the city with the airport was available to buy at level 8, but the airport was inactive until level 9, but it took a while to get all the parts to build my first airship.

I noticed that the Dino offering free premium currency showed up in Transport Empire. Do you know if Transport Empire has weekend codes?

Top Bottom