Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Traninig center and planetarıum

Obtaining these buildings is a though job. At the moment you can only get them from Mystery superbuilding. You buy it regularly for 99 greenies, 69 discounted price from Duke and 19 only during sale. You receive a box with a hidden building and if you have good luck, you can get few valuable ones (both you mentioned and Astro Academy, Ski Resort, Tree of Life and few more - I can't recall the others however).
If you are interested, check in wikia what could contain each of the 4 Superbuildngs boxes.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Obtaining these buildings is a though job. At the moment you can only get them from Mystery superbuilding. You buy it regularly for 99 greenies, 69 discounted price from Duke and 19 only during sale. You receive a box with a hidden building and if you have good luck, you can get few valuable ones (both you mentioned and Astro Academy, Ski Resort, Tree of Life and few more - I can't recall the others however).
If you are interested, check in wikia what could contain each of the 4 Superbuildngs boxes.
ı know super mystery superbuıldıngs but ı dont want to buy it. cause its very expensive. how did buy it who have it now?

Do you think I should take it? is it necessary ?
I try it last year and i get 2 training center in my account HMYH and you can see them then i did not try it again for you no need just keep visiting your neighbors daily and you will get launch items.
Dont think that these buildings make a lot of drops i have it in my second account its just normal maybe 2 to 3 items and its same repeating.
If you want more drop launch start saving gold and silver this what i did to buy Mystery Super Bonus these bonuses will help you a lot in the game the bonus i am talking about is:
A Friend In Need
This bonus help me in the game you read about this in the link below hope this help you and dont push your self in the game be patient
https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-airline-tycoon/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214/

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
I try it last year and i get 2 training center in my account HMYH and you can see them then i did not try it again for you no need just keep visiting your neighbors daily and you will get launch items.
Dont think that these buildings make a lot of drops i have it in my second account its just normal maybe 2 to 3 items and its same repeating.
If you want more drop launch start saving gold and silver this what i did to buy Mystery Super Bonus these bonuses will help you a lot in the game the bonus i am talking about is:
A Friend In Need
This bonus help me in the game you read about this in the link below hope this help you and dont push your self in the game be patient
https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-airline-tycoon/faq-bonuses/1346680025359214/
thank u soo much

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
A Friend In Need

That is a very good guide, surprisingly well written and clear. What's up with this coffee bonus? Is it a FB thing or something?

invigorating coffee.png

That is a very good guide, surprisingly well written and clear. What's up with this coffee bonus? Is it a FB thing or something?

View attachment 9986
I remember coffee bonus i use it in FB this help those who dont have a lot of neighbors and they need to do more flights.

Last edited:

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Top Bottom