Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trading F20

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi all. I have 7 places in my support accounts that can send you F20. In return i need other items to my main account...

I like to accept only those who r already neighbours with my main account but don't have any trading relation with my main account as i don't have much space to add new neighbours...

If u r interested then please PM me....

Hi, I am always looking for neighbors who want to stay in the game. From time to time, we may lose access to internet for several days at a time, because we live in a remote region of Australia, but I will always come back and keep playing. I love to send and receive gifts and to have "neighbors" from all over the world. If you want a new neighbor, my friend code is 204o2fdl. I always need fuel and I am currently heading to level 71. I can send fuel every day if you want. Enjoy the game! Regards, Gay

Hi, I am always looking for neighbors who want to stay in the game. From time to time, we may lose access to internet for several days at a time, because we live in a remote region of Australia, but I will always come back and keep playing. I love to send and receive gifts and to have "neighbors" from all over the world. If you want a new neighbor, my friend code is 204o2fdl. I always need fuel and I am currently heading to level 71. I can send fuel every day if you want. Enjoy the game! Regards, Gay
Thank u... I wll add u both of my games.. my support game will send u f20...

U can gift me accordingly my main game name or VR/ER

Top Bottom