Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Track and plan your Collections with a file! (upd. 12.feb.2018)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I love the file! It's a great help!
But, I suspect that it could be an even greater help if I figured out how to use it as you probably intended it to be used. So... is there a tutorial on how to use it? (Right now I just use it as a quick way to lookup collection requirements. Because I have yet to figure out what all the numbers mean and how to use it to actually track progress.)

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I love the file! It's a great help!
But, I suspect that it could be an even greater help if I figured out how to use it as you probably intended it to be used. So... is there a tutorial on how to use it? (Right now I just use it as a quick way to lookup collection requirements. Because I have yet to figure out what all the numbers mean and how to use it to actually track progress.)
That's quite simple. Fill in cells with your data:
Open sheet 'P-Ups'. E.g. normally collection number 1 is Stewardess' Collection (currently the collection list starts with event ones).
Put your number of Side Caps into cell C5, Bottle of Wine - C6, Beauty Bag - C7, Rules - C8, Lifejacket - C9.
You don't have to fill up every collection, just ones you're interested in. That's why they are separated from each other - Power-Ups bonuses, Sky Captain super bonus, Adventure (give Super Buildings like Aztec Pyramid and such), Quantum Leap bonus, S3 Black Planes and Events collections.
Number of completed collections are to be put above items' numbers. The exceptions are Power-Up collections as their numbers stored in "Power Ups inventory" starting with cell K12 in 'P-Ups' tab. Put the number of your Bonuses there. Business Class in the cell K14 and so on.
The Flights tab helps to observe where to fly to complete Power-Ups and Sky Captain bonuses.
To make the picture fuller also put the number of your flight items like Landing Lamps (cell E28 of 'P-Ups' tab).

Last edited:

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Found a slight mix up on the Events tab:
Easter Eggs (B44) and Organic Menu (D44) are reversed. Just the pink headings.

And now that I've input all of my collectibles, I'm beginning to clearly understand why I long ago gave up trying to understand the collectibles section outside of events and concentrated on getting stars. lol
Tomorrow I shall input my flight items and at least make it a little less red on the flights tab.

Thanks again!!!!

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Found a slight mix up on the Events tab:
Easter Eggs (B44) and Organic Menu (D44) are reversed. Just the pink headings.
And now that I've input all of my collectibles, I'm beginning to clearly understand why I long ago gave up trying to understand the collectibles section outside of events and concentrated on getting stars. lol
Tomorrow I shall input my flight items and at least make it a little less red on the flights tab.
Thanks again!!!!
Corrected! (y)
My pleasure to know that my work is helpful. :love:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
The file is updated with the new event, the new plane and their collections.
Changes:
3 Santa's Bad Mood event collections (1-3)
5 Condor destinations' collections (78-82)
1 Guest Condor collection (93)
1 Condor Adventure collection (139)
1 New Uber-collection (140)
1 Black Condor collection (150)
-------------------------------------------
+12 new collections, 203 in total.
New event added, some new data is missing until the update for Windows.

Top Bottom