Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Thanks @Mike47 I now have all the flatbed scanners, can you send me sorting robots now?

Hello everyone, I'm in need of some town hall items level 11, they are in my signature, let me know if you can help and we can arrange an exchange of gifts

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Cath - my thanks for the High Speed Elevator gifts, I need just 1 more to complete. My thanks also for gifting them to me on a regular basis (I no longer need to fly to Kuala Lumpur to get them myself). My apologies if I have missed anyone else out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath - my thanks for the High Speed Elevator gifts, I need just 1 more to complete. My thanks also for gifting them to me on a regular basis (I no longer need to fly to Kuala Lumpur to get them myself). My apologies if I have missed anyone else out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Your more than welcome, will send your last one needed next gifting session ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27aoafuq
Username
Chigins
Hello everyone, I'm in need of some town hall items level 3, they are in my signature, let me know if you can help and we can arrange an exchange of gifts

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 24th May - 10.55am GMT London)

For quite sometime now I have been searching for a neighbour who is able to gift - EV Charging Station x10 - so far have had no luck with this. If you are able to gift this item, or know someone who can, I would be very pleased to hear from you. Perhaps I can gift items in return. My thanks in advance of this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@BelleAIr - my great thanks for your EV Charging Station gift - I have been stuck for a very long time with this and I'm pleased to have received one. I would be very grateful for another 9 of them, but there is no hurry with this. I'm nowhere near upgrading to level 11 any time soon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom