Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 50 Alliance looking for new member

coutureairport

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03uxxkhr
Username
coutureairport
Hi, my alliance is currently looking for a new member when we level up this Monday. We consistently rank in the top 50 . Our aim is to get into the top 25. Our members are all over level 70 and members fly between 50-150K pax per week. We’re a friendly group of people that always help each other out.

Please message me if you fit the following criteria
1. Fly minimally 50K pax comfortably every week. We prefer at least 70-80K.
2. At least level 60
3. Can commit to at least 1 alliance mission per week

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi, my alliance is currently looking for a new member when we level up this Monday. We consistently rank in the top 50 . Our aim is to get into the top 25. Our members are all over level 70 and members fly between 50-150K pax per week. We’re a friendly group of people that always help each other out.

Please message me if you fit the following criteria
1. Fly minimally 50K pax comfortably every week. We prefer at least 70-80K.
2. At least level 60
3. Can commit to at least 1 alliance mission per week

It is not to apply, but I have a question : the name of your alliance contains "chanel", your name contains "couture" ==> any link with Coco Chanel ? ?

Top Bottom