Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 10 Alliance - Recruiting

Hello,
We are InFlight Alliance and are currently looking for new members to join our team. We have worked hard to reach level 10 and usually finish in the Top Ten. We do not at present do tasks so you are free to fly your own goals.

We are a cheat free zone so reach these levels through good teamwork with everyone carrying their load. With so many cheats in the alliances above us it is increasingly hard to maintain our position so I'm afraid we do require a minimum of 70k per week with a view to growing your game to where you can fly 100K regularly. We have an active Chat group on messenger with some very experienced players who can help you improve your game.

If you are an established pilot looking to move to a top level alliance or a player who thinks they can reach our requirements quickly then we would love to hear from you.

Kevin

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron
I am able only to do 35k. Any tips on how I can get to 70k a week. Or is that simply more time? I’m currently level 70. But to get the planes that carry more passengers it a lot of coin?

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
I am able only to do 35k. Any tips on how I can get to 70k a week. Or is that simply more time? I’m currently level 70. But to get the planes that carry more passengers it a lot of coin?
It's also a matter of time. Not sure how your fleet looks like, but I like to fly with a lot of falcons, carrying you 350 passengers per 3 hours.

First of all: This game is a long term related game. Improve your fuel and pax income, then improve your fleet, BUT do it slowly. After 2 years of playing without spending real money I am able to fly 70k. And please, don't get discouraged by my words.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03a03atf
Username
AaaJustinsapple
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))

@Justinsapple It’s really poor form to hijack everyone’s threads to advertise your alliance. You won’t make any friends that way.

Use your thread and quit posting it in multiple places pleas

Top Bottom