Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Tombs "grayed" out

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Can someone please tell me why 90% of the places I visit the tombs are grayed out and un-tapabel?

Screenshot_2017-10-17-00-50-41.jpg

Can someone please tell me why 90% of the places I visit the tombs are grayed out and un-tapabel?

View attachment 9868
To stop you visiting. Sorry. Ive done it. Every time you visit you leave passengers. I have a limit of 800, but I have 850. When jackets are available I'll have to clear the 50 before I can start emptying the vault and taping for passengers , items and straitjackets. Some people have over 100 to clear first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
It depends what you mean, there's 2 reasons they could be greyed out. Either they haven't been completed, or they are not connected to roads.

But, if you're asking why this is the case, it's probably because most players don't want other players to click on the blooming things. And in fact, it's better for most players if they don't click on them.
Fewer p. passengers is a good thing for everyone, unless you have stacks of straitjackets.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Both of you are naughty :mad: why doing this to your neighbors :p

I did not complete the event yet and never do this to my neighbors :rolleyes:

Buy from the store curse of the pharaoh and orderly set and keep going :sneaky:
because I'm not paying for jackets, so I need to collect them from my vaults. Unfortunately if too many people visit then the terminal is full before I actually get to collect my passengers and the jackets. I already have a problem with passengers and jackets, so unfortunaltly I have to look after my game as I'm trying to finish the quest.

Top Bottom