Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TO BOYCOTT OR NOT TO BOYCOTT WEEKLY BONUS ALLIANCE MISSIONS

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

I've already told those mates who are in Knight Fliers, I do not expect them to fly those extra bonus missions.
In fact I think we should band together in our very large community and boycott those extra missions. All it does is suck our reserves dry, and therefore for those not smart enough to quit spending real money. It bleeds our wallets and purses dry. We end up spending real money, to buy fake money; to buy fuel that doesn't even power our real vehicles, our lights, or our industries.

D

Deleted member 5399

We've are already sick of all this.
1.JPG
2.JPG
5.JPG
8.JPG
These.JPG
And Those.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
5.JPG
8.JPG
These.JPG
And Those.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
5.JPG
8.JPG
These.JPG
And Those.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

If I don't need those flights, I ignore them. I will slowly try to 3-star new destinations, but no rush. I can wait year or two :D (if this game will still exist)
Just think ' Need for Greed' Oops I mean Need for Speed. They pulled this sort of thing too with everything costing more and more out of our pockets. 5 years I think it was they lasted with MMO, (Need for Speed World)

Top Bottom