Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Time travelling and backing up??

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Thats not the case.
Winning like that doesnt not feeling like winning.
More out of interest and to see if i see people doing something.
Yesterday i read that someone one day had more stars and the other day after less..

U understand?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Time traveling is when Gi accuses of adjusting the time on your device unfairly either to speed up flights or turn back the clock so you can repeat the rewards over again.

Backing up your device if it a mobile device is rooting the phone and use a third party device to make copies of the data for use when your phone crashes. Windows users can use other method for backing up.
Previously GI had a bad record for resorting devices to the current level with your current friends included. When they restored a device all your neighbors were lost. GI has improved their game restore to a point where only android devices may need to back up using a third party app.

I believe iphone and ipad now have that option built into itunes. Someone can correct me if I have made any mistakes.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Time traveling is when Gi accuses of adjusting the time on your device unfairly either to speed up flights or turn back the clock so you can repeat the rewards over again.

Backing up your device if it a mobile device is rooting the phone and use a third party device to make copies of the data for use when your phone crashes. Windows users can use other method for backing up.
Previously GI had a bad record for resorting devices to the current level with your current friends included. When they restored a device all your neighbors were lost. GI has improved their game restore to a point where only android devices may need to back up using a third party app.

I believe iphone and ipad now have that option built into itunes. Someone can correct me if I have made any mistakes.
Im playing the game on android and occasionally im using "helium" app to back up all my applications including of course "AC"
If something bad happens to my phone is it ok to use those backups or should i communicate with GI before i do anything?

Im playing the game on android and occasionally im using "helium" app to back up all my applications including of course "AC"
If something bad happens to my phone is it ok to use those backups or should i communicate with GI before i do anything?
G!'s Kate will accuse you of being negligent for even allowing your phone to be lost,furthermore she will tell you that they are not a police station and they can do nothing for you...:bag::bag:

Top Bottom