Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 25th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports of fuel catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff) Scoob1964 (Sankukia) Pakman (Pakman2) Colin Chew Hyphen Simp1710 (Simp1710) TheDarkside ; and
flip123 (Jpjpjp2) passengers
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) deicer ; (Uncle Mans 3) flight catering
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passenger ; (BALi131) spare propeller
One Bad Day (OBD) spare wire
Pakman (Pakman) passengers
Simp1710 (Simp0707) navigation module
titon1403 deicer
emberson spare propeller
Rabblerouser fuel hose
Puppy Chou flight catering
Brexter fuel hose
Cheers!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
To neighbours of HH2

Aero - thanks for the passengers, fantastic, do you want these returned or are you happy to receive 20 fuel? :cool:

wwo55 - I get single malt whiskey daily, thanks but I don't need it. Same as above, fuel or return? :giggle:

Bali Hi - thanks, your gifting is amazing, as above, passengers or fuel? Thanks for all the gifts to my main ipad game, however I can't visit you at present so can only return one gift daily, sorry about that :confused:

flip123 - thanks for the passengers from Jpjpjp2, as above please ;)

billsnj - thanks for all the gifts you send, I am still in awe that I can gift you :love: Today I received passengers and a copy machine
Is fuel your favourite gift?

That's all folks, thanks again
HH2

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
To neighbours of HH2

Aero - thanks for the passengers, fantastic, do you want these returned or are you happy to receive 20 fuel? :cool:

wwo55 - I get single malt whiskey daily, thanks but I don't need it. Same as above, fuel or return? :giggle:

Bali Hi - thanks, your gifting is amazing, as above, passengers or fuel? Thanks for all the gifts to my main ipad game, however I can't visit you at present so can only return one gift daily, sorry about that :confused:

billsnj - thanks for all the gifts you send, I am still in awe that I can gift you :love: Today I received passengers and a copy machine

HH2

Fuel is good and passengers also :)
I dont use them both... just stacking them for future use haha

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To neighbours of HH2

HH2
Happy Helen -TYfor Fuel 20 please keep sending (y) Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hey all, thanks for the gifts. My apologies for not having been on here for a while, work computers changed and i was unable to log on here for a time.

I am in need of the Level 7 items on my Flyerduck (ipad) game, so any of them would be welcome.

My Android game, OBD Spare Wire, well...pretty much what the name says, am trying to complete some low level flights to get the stars filled out. So fuel or spare wire would be great.

As some of you may have noticed my gifts have changed, i am able to throw the Fuel (20) around and a few other key items. Sig is now updated for Android gifts!

Thanks for the patience and gifts.

Top Bottom