Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The TribeZ game - issues and updates

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Long, wow thats a lot of money you have. Nice you want to send some gold to me, but thats the weakest part of that game, in the future they said you can play with friends. I think the future is far away, so I have to collect on my own, hard job!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
That would be really good - if they let us trade with a neighbour - I have a silly amount of food/wood/glass/coral etc... I could send that to some one who can use it...

That would be really good - if they let us trade with a neighbour - I have a silly amount of food/wood/glass/coral etc... I could send that to some one who can use it...

tdv, I think I asked you before, for the Alien Shore, did you purchase land without a task asking you to do that? I only have the Explore UFO task on my screen, and I am afraid to purchase lands (towards top left corner) without being asked to do that, I am afraid to get ahead of the story line again, but it seems I am already stuck here since I don't have task asking me to do anything for months now except the UFO :sick:, sick of it now .

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Long - I still have not be able to go back to one of the backups to check what I got - and for the life of me can not remember if It just said find the spaceship or did it ask me to buy new land...

Let me see if I can find something further

Long - I still have not be able to go back to one of the backups to check what I got - and for the life of me can not remember if It just said find the spaceship or did it ask me to buy new land...

Let me see if I can find something further

tdv: thanks! Will wait and see what you can find.

Hi everyone :)
Just working on the new site for The TribeZ and just wanted to ask a couple of questions!

1) Are the Android and ios versions exactly the same?
2) On Android you can currently only add a friend and get an initial reward. You cant send items or visit their islands (yet). Is this the same with ios?
3) Do ios friend codes work on Android and vice versa?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Dave
I am playing on an Android device but I cannot visit neighbours. GI says: this comes later
You can give your code on Facebook and then only one person can add you was my experience, the code can only use one time, so I cannot add neighbours
Sometimes I think I restart the game, so I can notice more secure how the game goes and what happens with the different tasks, but I think there are more people on this forum who had just download the game and start a few weeks ago (with the bonus of 10 greenies). They could tell more about the game.

Thanks Long and olly 333 :)

Just to let everyone know, the new TribeZ forum is open! I've still got a bit of work todo, but thought id get it open in the meantime!

Best of all, you can sign in using your AirportCityGame.com username and password! No need to re-register :)

Be great to see you all there and hopefully make it as popular as this site.

http://www.TribeZGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy

Just to let everyone know, the new TribeZ forum is open! I've still got a bit of work todo, but thought id get it open in the meantime!

Best of all, you can sign in using your AirportCityGame.com username and password! No need to re-register :)

I've just visit the forum, thanks Dave its great!

Great job Dave ! Already vitisted the new forum and posted under the threads you opened. Thanks again for all your work!

Top Bottom