Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

The price of runway 6 is way too much :mad:now I'm forced to refuse planes because I don't have the required 800k even worse I still need to get a sweet factory, upgrade my control Tower and upgrade my town hall (these cost around 1.4 million coins). oh! :cry:I haven't even mention I need to increase my fleet, add another 1.5 million. How am I going to do this? My game has hit a hard wall!:banghead::cry: Any suggestions will help right now.

Patience is the key... I skipped the upgrade of the control tower and town hall and slowly managed to get 800000 coins necessary for the
Screenshot_20190204-004008_Airport City.jpg
RWY06...

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I just got to lv.51 few days ago, also not even close to having the money to buy Runway 6. So, I'll be refusing Falcon for the time being. There're more buildings to upgrade/buy instead of the runway 6 (not forgetting the expansion 19 for another 800K coins, and MCC3 + redpad for 600K) :cry::cry::cry::dead::dead::dead:

Without this forum, I think I'd have quit before reaching this level. Haha. With the help of this forum, I know that a lot of people went through the same thing as me. I'm not alone:whistle::whistle:

Reading this thread and this one -> "https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/level-51.22704/" also helped me feel better for a bit.

(not forgetting the expansion 19 for another 800K coins, and MCC3 + redpad for 600K) :cry::cry::cry::dead::dead::dead:
I must confess that I didn't have the patience to buy expansions with coins at those prices... As soon as the price in coins went substantially up, I started buying them with greenies. I guess that if I had waited to gather those huge amount of coins, at that point of the game, I would have lost interest in AC.

I just got to lv.51 few days ago, also not even close to having the money to buy Runway 6. So, I'll be refusing Falcon for the time being. There're more buildings to upgrade/buy instead of the runway 6 (not forgetting the expansion 19 for another 800K coins, and MCC3 + redpad for 600K) :cry::cry::cry::dead::dead::dead:

Without this forum, I think I'd have quit before reaching this level. Haha. With the help of this forum, I know that a lot of people went through the same thing as me. I'm not alone:whistle::whistle:

Reading this thread and this one -> "https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/level-51.22704/" also helped me feel better for a bit.
I actually skipped runway 6 altogether and went straight from runway 5 to runway 7. It was very annoying to turn away so many falcon and thunderbird guest planes! I wasn't ready to fly falcons until after level 71, so I never bought the runway.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

Yes i'm in your situation too, at level 50 going 51. Theoretically have enough coins for RW6 (400k on hand + 400k in collections), but would feel more satisfied spending on CT7 and land. Hope we'll soon get used to rejecting guest planes :nailbiting:

My next expansion is 400k, and i'm planning to use greenies on 800k and afterwards. 3 weeks can earn me those greenies but not that much coins...

Will check out that thread, thanks for introducing (y)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Yes i'm in your situation too, at level 50 going 51. Theoretically have enough coins for RW6 (400k on hand + 400k in collections), but would feel more satisfied spending on CT7 and land. Hope we'll soon get used to rejecting guest planes :nailbiting:

My next expansion is 400k, and i'm planning to use greenies on 800k and afterwards. 3 weeks can earn me those greenies but not that much coins...

Will check out that thread, thanks for introducing (y)

hey you got to lv.50 much much quicker than me. Haha. Congrats, lv.51 is coming soon enough. I'm gonna go for redpad first before upgrading other buildings (halfway there). Still quite a list for me to upgrade (CT, terminal, repair base, town hall, etc)

Top Bottom