Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

and when you reach the next level 72 i think you start turning away condor planes as you need runway 7!!!!! its fun at this level!
My plan is to build RW7 right after levelling up that's why I skipped RW6

As I know now, don't start to save up your coins too early. I reached level 70 today and I am sure to have the 1,5 million right in time. Keep launching everyday.
What do you mean?

and when you reach the next level 72 i think you start turning away condor planes as you need runway 7!!!!! its fun at this level!
My plan is to build RW7 right after levelling up that's why I skipped RW6

As I know now, don't start to save up your coins too early. I reached level 70 today and I am sure to have the 1,5 million right in time. Keep launching everyday.
What do you mean?

Well, keep in mind this is along term game. You are in the moment still far away from the edge, like me. So first of all be patient at set short time goals. I know that this not always easy, but if you don't work like this, you loose the joy to play this game. I have now 100k and I am sure to have exact the coins I need, when I reach the next level. Stay tuned.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I didnt skip Rwy 6 and I am glad I did not. I am probably a couple of months from level 71 (at least). I dont have any supersonic jets yet, but I land all visiting Falcons and Thunderbirds - and I seem to be getting a fair number of items from these landings. I can use the runway for Jumbo launches (thats my most advanced aircraft at the moment). And now my objective is to upgrade control tower to level 8 to get another hanger. My primary objective in this game since the beginning is to launch as many craft as possible, everything else is a bonus. However.

All games should be played for fun - and that means different things to different people. I am not running this as a free game - I set an affordable budget, but the objective was always fun with planes, and that works well for me. If your game objectives mean that it makes a lot of sense to skip Rwy 6 then thats cool by me.

I am at the same situación @Teboho and I chose por the red pad and control 3 instead of runway for 800k... I just purchase the control 3 for 400k its going to be a wait of 6 days meanwhile I m saving the 200k for the red pad... Also I m half way to hotel and then I will consider the runway. But as many says its a lot to take care about

I try to look out a few levels for major purchases. I'm not an advanced player...kinda taking my time. I look ahead for what level that I will need to have my next runway. I then save for it well in advance and halt other spending. It means that I often don't have the fastest growing airport or latest buildings. I find it is a good time to focus on completing lower level stars and building up my flights to places that provide the launch chests. I'm 160K experience points from my level 71 which means I'll need a new runway on my primary account. I have been saving for over two months now and am now above the 1.4M coins needed. Now I will save for another building on top of that too. Not sure what yet...but my repair facility is needed an update so another 120K is needed before I'll spend anything. Make sure you are getting your neighbor visits in as I find those net me the most coins especially if you click on red towers and planetariums.
I hold my lower level planes longer and keep flights to destinations behind my level. I only have a tower 5 but find the 7 hangers plenty for my flying time. Fewer planes means less land devoted to passengers and more land for coin generating buildings.

Your signature indicates 80 stars which means there are lots of destinations you have not completed that don't require any plane higher than a delta. Start focusing on those destinations and there is no need for the sweets factory or other special buildings. I still don't have one or a laundry and I have so many destinations I have yet to hit before I'll add those buildings. I think I might need them in late 2018 based on my rate of flying (yes I'm slow)

Hope this long winded response helps some. Good luck!
Hi I don't know how to msg you for your friend code?

volly

150+ Star Club
Looking back on the skipping of runway 6 - I have mixed feelings about it. True it saved me 800,000 but I missed out on a lot. I did get the Level 7 runway right away and started landing every plane. In my hangers my biggest planes are the powerful Deltas and I have no plans to get the upper level planes right now. I need to get all the stars for the lower level destinations first. To 3 start Fortaleza is 1000 flights? geeze!
Right now I'm saving up for a 2nd level 7 runway. I found I like having 2 runways. I know I can run with one but I like having two. Once I get that then upgrading my control tower to max is next. Then the terminal, then the town hall, then the hangers. This will take a couple of months but will be fun to do.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I hope so, I'm back to 450k:bag: you see I value the opinion in this forum I went ahead and acted on it:whistle:

Lol -> :bag:...told you will be fine as you're aware of it and the Sweet Shop is a good investment, it's only a few days since I told you I was at 1million :cigar: now at $1.25 million so not doing bad just still frustrated I can't land the Condors or do anything else much yet :whistle:

Btw I tried to add you as a friend on the other Forum couldn't see you :peeking:

Btw I tried to add you as a friend on the other Forum couldn't see you :peeking:
me and my thick head I still haven't figured out how to navigate it, but I'll get it right, I did manage to log in though:D
BUT in the moment this helistuff cuts off my head ☺
I kinda forgot about this helicopter what-what but I'm currently building stock so that I don't have to click every 5 seconds when I start flying the crossbills (all my sparrow destinations are 3 starred so I can rest a bit)

Top Bottom