Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

for all gifts, so you should be able to store F20 before flying maps. oh and another important thing to prepare for when flying maps is passenger buildings because even with all those stored passengers(P5,P10,P50,P150), they will run out fast.
The easiest, Mesoamerica, is not so bad on passengers but start full. Bigger planes need more passengers, so I agree passengers are more difficult in many ways than fuel.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
The easiest, Mesoamerica, is not so bad on passengers but start full. Bigger planes need more passengers, so I agree passengers are more difficult in many ways than fuel.

even with Turboprops, an average of 100+ flights an hour, I'm barely keeping up with passengers, I would need to take a break halfway of the running bonus time. creating a "bonus pad" which @PhactorPhil taught me really makes a big difference. here's the link to the thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/looking-for-other-ways-to-get-passengers-150.18647/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
You can view 300 unopened incoming gifts. I have had close to 800 total and I don't believe that I lost any. I would send myself a random gift from my support account in order to determine about how many I had waiting based on how long it took me to get my random gift.

The 100 item limit is a limitation that you can work through, although it will be tough (takes patience) to manage. Here is how I would do it for fuel in order to maximize as much fuel as I had on hand:
In the warehouse under the fuel tab
100 (150 units)
100 (20 units)
100 (300 units)
100 (50 units)

In the warehouse under the item sets tab
100 unopened space conqueror (2x50 fuel each?)
100 unopened master of the universe (150 fuel each?)
100 unopened space conqueror 2 (2x50 fuel each)
100 unopened master of the universe 2 (150 fuel each)
100 unopened master of the universe 3 (300 fuel each)
100 unopened space conqueror 3 (150 fuel each)
As many other space for starters, seasoned astronaut, and space hero 1, 2, and 3 as you can (a bunch more fuel each)

In the incoming gifts section
300 visible fuel (20 units)
an unknown amount of fuel and other gifts that are not visible

Managing fuel in your warehouse would give you a lot of fuel:
warehouse fuel tab-52,000
warehouse item set tab- at least 95,000
incoming gifts- at least 6,000

That would be at least 153,000 units of fuel waiting for you to use. As you use fuel from the fuel tab in the warehouse then you would have to open the appropriate launch chest to replenish them. And before you start saying it would take forever to get all of the space rewards and it isn't possible, it honestly wouldn't for a few reasons. You should be launching at least once every 24 hours and much more often on weekends with QL parties when you find them. Based on the first location to Machu Picchu, you would use what is in the fuel tab of your warehouse and what you get as gifts as you build up your launch reward chests. You would be saving your space launch rewards now for use in the future as you fly with the other fuel that you get from other sources.

Flying to Machu Picchu 100 times with instant returns only takes 6,000 fuel. Without golden dice it would take anywhere between 130 and 250 times to get all 36 items if you were interested in making all 6 Aztec pyramids. You can do the math and see that it isn't hard to get the resources you need to do maps with instant returns with the 100 item limitation. As you progress to the higher level planes you might not have the fuel to do them 100 times in a row with instant return (don't know how much fuel it takes/havn't done the math).

The link above in post 90 has very useful information in it. You could save more fuel by not flying with regular dice and not doing instant return to the map location that is purchased from Duke's store. Just know that it might take more than 100 flights to each location to get the 2-3 maps before moving onto step 3.

With the 100 item limitation you honestly aren't doing anything different than anyone else. We are all saving fuel for map runs. You just have to save your fuel strategically in different spots where other people can accumulate it all in one spot.

Stop opening your launch reward chests.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uw9f1c
Username
SthFlAussie
The price of runway 6 is way too much :mad:now I'm forced to refuse planes because I don't have the required 800k even worse I still need to get a sweet factory, upgrade my control Tower and upgrade my town hall (these cost around 1.4 million coins). oh! :cry:I haven't even mention I need to increase my fleet, add another 1.5 million. How am I going to do this? My game has hit a hard wall!:banghead::cry: Any suggestions will help right now.
If you think RW6 is expensive, wait till you have to get RW7. I've concentrated all my efforts to space travel. 300 silverbacks buys you grand hotel which increases your population by 300. That's way more than a town hall upgrade will ever get you. With that, you put in commercial buildings that give you high returns. It still takes a couple of weeks to make a million coin, but it will get you there faster.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yqq3ys
Username
Cheryl
The price of runway 6 is way too much :mad:now I'm forced to refuse planes because I don't have the required 800k even worse I still need to get a sweet factory, upgrade my control Tower and upgrade my town hall (these cost around 1.4 million coins). oh! :cry:I haven't even mention I need to increase my fleet, add another 1.5 million. How am I going to do this? My game has hit a hard wall!:banghead::cry: Any suggestions will help right now.
i am in same boat too. Quite a leap in cost for all these things, more discouraging than anything, I'm just not going to play as much.

i am in same boat too. Quite a leap in cost for all these things, more discouraging than anything, I'm just not going to play as much.
I chose MCC3 & red pad path instead of the ludicrous RW6 and yes my stress levels have since been drastically reduced and playing has been fun again. :D

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I finally made it to level 71 and it only took 6 months to do it. I made level 51 in mid June. Its now January.
So, if you decide to skip, it takes 6 months. The level 7 runway is 1.5 million so i started to gather coinage for it when I was trying to level to 70. I had 1.8 million when I made 71

Congrats and good planning...I'm still saving away currently at just over 1 million

I finally made it to level 71 and it only took 6 months to do it. I made level 51 in mid June. Its now January.
So, if you decide to skip, it takes 6 months. The level 7 runway is 1.5 million so i started to gather coinage for it when I was trying to level to 70. I had 1.8 million when I made 71
I just made my first million coins a few minutes ago and my worry was the price of RW7 now I know and another thing is I'm at level 65 which takes 200 000 xp to level up I don't know how much xp it takes to level up from 66 to 71 so, this makes me very reserved to spend in trying to avoid surprises.

RW6 gave me a shock and since then I've been annoyed like hell with turning away guest planes which I'm so sorry itching to receive.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I just made my first million coins a few minutes ago and my worry was the price of RW7 now I know and another thing is I'm at level 65 which takes 200 000 xp to level up I don't know how much xp it takes to level up from 66 to 71 so, this makes me very reserved to spend in trying to avoid surprises.

RW6 gave me a shock and since then I've been annoyed like hell with turning away guest planes which I'm so sorry itching to receive.

I only found out from a post I saw from Ashport I think it was a few weeks ago about the cost of RW7 :eek: 1.5 Million :cry:. I'm like you hate turning away the guest planes but still 500k to go. :)

Top Bottom