Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

Or...just going to the right destination on the right week....which is what happens when I get to 5. Like you said...if you see an opening ....I say go for it...No time for that much scouting and planning.
Scouting and planning is knowing which destinations to try to go after and which ones to not go after. If it seems impossible to get into the top 10 for you, then you will likely never be able to get in that top three on any given week.

@Teboho ..you will get it...also if you can get some 1st-10th places on flights...especially 1st-3rd...you get more coins and tokens,

You have to finish top 5 to get a single gold token in the weekly destination rating. Given the number of cheats out there it’s really difficult and unless it’s a destination you need for your game it’s nit worth it.

If you don’t belong to a top alliance then the best route is to launch a ton of reds and fill the water world collection. One reason why the red pad is so vital to the game.

@Teboho i got my RW6 last night...it took me about 12 days to save cause I had to buy a few things like the burial vaults, etc..... like I said in an early post patience.... now I can start saving for MCC 3 and red pad...im going to buy the grand hotel like someone suggested so I won’t need to update my TH for a while.
Justgot mine too.! Not more turning away planes. Well for a little while.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Scouting and planning is knowing which destinations to try to go after and which ones to not go after. If it seems impossible to get into the top 10 for you, then you will likely never be able to get in that top three on any given week.
@benfly123 ..But that’s what I am saying...I have.... I have 6 gold tokens... from making top in top 3... and several of my silver tokens were from making in top 10...I didn’t plan nor scout out destinations...I don’t have time for that. @Davescharf ...I don’t see the problem in trying for both... I’m definitely not in a top alliance...we are lucky to rank above 70 each week.... I go where the alliance mission task takes me or to get stars...I will get the red launch pad to get even more tokens in the future... but it will take a little more time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Thanks @Crashfree ...good thing I started buying the maps a few weeks ago... the fuel thing is going to be the issue because of the 100 item limitation...if only I had started playing 2 months earlier.
I haven't yet started buying them, as I was saving for rw6 and now other things, but yes, we're going to find it much, much harder than those without the 100 limit. I've got a lot of F50 from levelling up, but once it's gone, I won't be able to replace it.

@JayBee @Crashfree
Join or start as many launches as you can - 2nd/3rd in red launch will give you 150 fuel, 2/3rd in green or blue will give you 2 f(50). First in green or blue will give you f(150). Best of all, if you have red launch pad, you can get 300 fuel if you get first place. Fuel(20) is great for day to day flights, but you really need launches to build up your fuel stock. You can have 100 each of f(300), f(150), f(50) - that will do a lot of adventure flights. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
@Crashfree @JayBee You can also store fuel in your inbox, If I remember correctly someone was able to store 300-500 barrels of fuel or gifts on the inbox.
Yes, apparently we can store 300, or at least can access 300. It's possible that it could be more, in an invisible storage. This obviously only applies to F20.

But, this also affects maps. It was suggested to have about 150 from Duke. Well, we can have 100. Or 105, if we do the initial flights on a day Duke is loitering around. But I suppose that means we don't have to make a decision to stop buying them and do the flights. We have to stop at 100.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
@JayBee @Crashfree
Join or start as many launches as you can - 2nd/3rd in red launch will give you 150 fuel, 2/3rd in green or blue will give you 2 f(50). First in green or blue will give you f(150). Best of all, if you have red launch pad, you can get 300 fuel if you get first place. Fuel(20) is great for day to day flights, but you really need launches to build up your fuel stock. You can have 100 each of f(300), f(150), f(50) - that will do a lot of adventure flights. :)
Yeah it’s going to take me a while to get a 100 of each ...150 Ive had about 20 and 50 probably about 100but have used some...again...I just remind myself patience is a virtue....in the next couple of weeks I can start getting the 300...just takes forever for the mcc3 and red launch to build...again patience...:confused:

Top Bottom