Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

@Teboho i got my RW6 last night...it took me about 10 days to save cause I had to buy a few things like the burial vaults, etc..... like I said in an early post patience.... now I can start saving for MCC 3 and red pad...im going to buy the grand hotel like someone suggested so I won’t need to update my TH for a while.
Congratulations I'm still toiling
You can get gold and silver tokens by getting top 10 on flights also....I have also been able to get top 3 which give the best.
This one methinks require time and fuel and these two are in short supply at the moment.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
pick a flight that you can do all week with at least 2-5 aircraft the same, and go for it, i can get top 3, or top 10 in 2 location with alliance flights
but only cause i can access flight during work every hour or so

i will be top in one tonight, im 250 flights ahead
then i will have 165 silver, 2 weeks i should be ok

volly

150+ Star Club
This one methinks require time and fuel and these two are in short supply at the moment.

Fuel - remember I keep saying neighbors? For how I run my setup, fuel is not much of a problem. On average I get 250 units of gift fuel a day. Either F20 or F3s. I'm only flying props for it gets me the drops i need to do red launches.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
But the down side is only once a week you get a payout.
I don’t see that as a downside...I see it as “in addition to”...why not get as many tokens as possible via all the avenues that are given to us...I don’t like to limit my possibilities....I prefer to explore them and set goals that will lead to achievement.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've never really paid much attention to ranking on destinations, so this conversation has given me yet something else to think about :)
Having just looked at some destinations, a lot of them seem to be dominated by 2 or 3 players.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I've never really paid much attention to ranking on destinations, so this conversation has given me yet something else to think about :)
Having just looked at some destinations, a lot of them seem to be dominated by 2 or 3 players.
True some are dominated by a few players that have 300+ flights but not all...by achieving the goals of alliance task I have been able to get top 10 a lot...and top 5 a few times...if I exceed the goal instead of just meeting it,,,,I even got 1st once...that was without trying....I almost have the coins for my grand hotel and it is due to space flights and getting top 5 on weekly missions.

True some are dominated by a few players that have 300+ flights but not all...by achieving the goals of alliance task I have been able to get top 10 a lot...and top 5 a few times...if I exceed the goal instead of just meeting it,,,,I even got 1st once...that was without trying....I almost have the coins for my grand hotel and it is due to space flights and getting top 5 on weekly missions.
Now I'm jealous.

pick a flight that you can do all week with at least 2-5 aircraft the same, and go for it, i can get top 3, or top 10 in 2 location with alliance flights
but only cause i can access flight during work every hour or so

i will be top in one tonight, im 250 flights ahead
then i will have 165 silver, 2 weeks i should be ok
I tried one destination and put planning into it. I finished third behind two "cheaters". However, if I did my amount one week later (couldn't because you know what was removed) I would have finished first. Bad luck. This takes scouting and planning. I personally would rather send to space station flights and get water world collections. However if you need three stars, like I did in this destination and you see an opening, go for it. Since I won't be doing it anymore, my destination was New York.

Top Bottom