Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The new event related ranking

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Got so many marshmallows dont know wat too do with them.
And thats without counting the 112 jumbo rangers sitting in the warehous waiting too be used.
wat do you guys think off this new ranking system
I personaly think GI hitt the jackpot this system forces a player to use large amounts off recources to keep in the running for a small and meaningless prize feel free to corect me if you think iam wrong
@greensmith once wrote that you should play game agains yourself and for yourself, not agains others. I am more “concerned” for stars, to get them as much as possible, and not so much agains other users for few more barrels of Fuel10.... I can do several launches per day, and try to be in Top3 and on that way I have always plenty of fuel or other resources that allowes me to chasing stars :D

@greensmith once wrote that you should play game agains yourself and for yourself, not agains others. I am more “concerned” for stars, to get them as much as possible, and not so much agains other users for few more barrels of Fuel10.... I can do several launches per day, and try to be in Top3 and on that way I have always plenty of fuel or other resources that allowes me to chasing stars :D
I have to agree on this one realy great advice .(y)
playing for oneself and pursuing goals that advance you instead of competing with others .
only each time such a competition is launched its hard to resist not joining :D

I am doing the same play the game against my self :happy:

It seems GI just removed a couple of top ranked players in the Platinum Top 100 league.
I only noticed it becuase I was suddenly pushed up into the Top 70 ( I am usually in the 80-90 range).

What is interesting is that Mitlain is #1 now !!!
ales #2 and A Chris is #3.

AJ disappeared as well as "Fuel please"

What exactly happened here??
I guess it's a glitch.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
I generally like the league thing, but these last two weeks have not been good for my free time meaning I made Titanium and dropped to Gold. Oh well, fun event though... I dont even have the consistent play time to take advantage of the fuel boost (which is my normal MO). -t

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
It seems GI just removed a couple of top ranked players in the Platinum Top 100 league.
I only noticed it becuase I was suddenly pushed up into the Top 70 ( I am usually in the 80-90 range).

What exactly happened here??

If someone's using an exploit to gain unfair advantage over other players which is specifically prohibited by game's terms of use, they're going to be caught sooner or later... As I've told previously, we're checking the ratings manually and we have some tools to help us, too.

If someone's using an exploit to gain unfair advantage over other players which is specifically prohibited by game's terms of use, they're going to be caught sooner or later... As I've told previously, we're checking the ratings manually and we have some tools to help us, too.
So it will take a while until we receive our prizes, right? I just opened AC, all is back to green and no sign of the competition...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Manually ? Good luck for this hard work ! !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Well, I am glad GI is checking the rankings!
I hope they also do that for the weekly Top 100 flights.

And I just received the reward for being in the Platinum League - a regular Golden Chest.

I got the coins for the Marshmallows but no Chest as yet (only this morning prior to the event finishing) ,do you mean you clicked the reward before the event finished or received it after?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Popped up when I opened today, just like the normal rewards pop up after reset (y):

Platinum 17.PNG

Top Bottom