Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The new event related ranking

Oh, completely disregard my previous post! Making the top 100 is definitely reachable. I’ve been in the 100 since the start but slipped to 98 just now. (I thought only the top 5 or 10 got the goodies until I went back and checked).
It’s not that good. A little less than a first place in a red, at least for places 50-100
And reaching the top 50 is unrealistic
From my status + about 3 days to go now, I don't think I can make top 100.. I surrender!! :(

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I feel it's really good, something to do besides finishing the event but even the Top-3 rewards are very low for me, I don't need QLs, I don't need fuel or PEB, I would have loved a nice building which produced collectible item or increased Terminal Capacity or anything useful for me.
I hope Platinum chest gets added to Alliance Rankings #1 or Mars rankings (whenever it comes), it can be useful for others.

I haven't collected my gifts yet so got about 90 chainsaws which will give 270 mallows. Might shift me back up a couple of places. Still got 37 flights to Seattle to do to 3 star. In 2 days! Have to get every single jumbo out!
Hmmm 37 jumbo flights in a little over 2 days.. Good Luck!!
By the way, who are in top 5? I'm just curious who they are.. hope it's not the names we see in the flight ranks..

Hmmm 37 jumbo flights in a little over 2 days.. Good Luck!!
By the way, who are in top 5? I'm just curious who they are.. hope it's not the names we see in the flight ranks..
When I was flying Jumbos (until two months ago) I was used to fly 43 daily flights (3 waves x 13 planes plus 4 x 2 speed-ups when fuel was overflowing). You need daily 11 Catalysts.

I feel it's really good, something to do besides finishing the event but even the Top-3 rewards are very low for me, I don't need QLs, I don't need fuel or PEB, I would have loved a nice building which produced collectible item or increased Terminal Capacity or anything useful for me.
I hope Platinum chest gets added to Alliance Rankings #1 or Mars rankings (whenever it comes), it can be useful for others.
It’s a pity you can’t give those extra qls and pebs away . :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I haven't collected my gifts yet so got about 90 chainsaws which will give 270 mallows. Might shift me back up a couple of places. Still got 37 flights to Seattle to do to 3 star. In 2 days! Have to get every single jumbo out!
Don't see it as a problem. Vintage weathervane to speed,up, and fuel additive to speed up fuel. Might have to do in 2 parts, 6 and 6. Probably finish tomorrow.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I thought I was doing good in the event.
  • I climbed up to 7th in the Golden League.
  • I completed the event.
  • 7480 marshmallows to date.
  • 3 Jumbo Rangers, and on my way to the fourth.
  • Bowl of Riches completed five Cold War collections when I landed all my aircraft one morning.
But then I read about folks with over 100000 marshmallows:wideyed:, 112 Jumbos:arghh:, and as for the Titanium League... dream on:asshat:. Those of us with a 100 item limit have to make do with what we can scavenge:drowning:. Then there is work, family, social:angelic:. Do some of you folks play 16 hours a Day every day:whistle:?

I really dont mind - everyone to their own game is what I say. And the event has shown how good an event GIS are capable of creating. Time to ditch the Leprechauns and Easter Bunnies - and get some more good Events (more freebies, more bonus aircraft, more fun). :D

I thought I was doing good in the event.
  • I climbed up to 7th in the Golden League.
  • I completed the event.
  • 7480 marshmallows to date.
  • 3 Jumbo Rangers, and on my way to the fourth.
  • Bowl of Riches completed five Cold War collections when I landed all my aircraft one morning.
But then I read about folks with over 100000 marshmallows:wideyed:, 112 Jumbos:arghh:, and as for the Titanium League... dream on:asshat:. Those of us with a 100 item limit have to make do with what we can scavenge:drowning:. Then there is work, family, social:angelic:. Do some of you folks play 16 hours a Day every day:whistle:?

I really dont mind - everyone to their own game is what I say. And the event has shown how good an event GIS are capable of creating. Time to ditch the Leprechauns and Easter Bunnies - and get some more good Events (more freebies, more bonus aircraft, more fun). :D
The one you talk about is Mo elbo who have 100000 and 112 Jumbo ranger he is playing a years and save from the previous Age of Ash event.
He strong player no one can do what he did maybe 2 years or less to reach the 1000 stars so dont compare your self with this player.
He spend a lot of money in this game and GI should give him a big reward.
So now about you i am same what you get almost 10000 marshmallows and 4 Jumbo rangers compare your self to someone same your level in the game with limited you will find your self in the top and you doing very well.
Other player they did not do what you did ;)
The limited storage as i read that some players they spend real money in the game and after few months GI removed the limited from their accounts so now its clear.
Look at your Level 74; 240 stars do you believe that you reach this far.

Last edited:
The one you talk about is Mo elbo who have 100000 and 112 Jumbo ranger he is playing a years and save from the previous Age of Ash event.
He strong player no one can do what he did maybe 2 years or less to reach the 1000 stars so dont compare your self with this player.
He spend a lot of money in this game and GI should give him a big reward.
So now about you i am same what you get almost 10000 marshmallows and 4 Jumbo rangers compare your self to someone same your level in the game with limited you will find your self in the top and you doing very well.
Other player they did not what you did ;)
The limited storage as i read that some players they spend real money in the game and after few months GI removed the limited from their accounts so now its clear.
Look at you Level 74; 240 stars do you believe that you reach this far.

(y)
Nice @Husam
I often play the game offline so dont have many marshmallow. Only 4900. :) Got 3 stars in Elbrus, Fuji, Kilimanjaro and Etna. Got 5 Jumbo Rangers and its enough. I left the event and now focus on adventure flights. Like @Robby Kusuma said, its not the race and just focus on the game.

Top Bottom