Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

It does not sound so strange, Haggis is stuffing, by another name. It can work as long as it is matched with the right dish. Hope your holiday went well in Scotland.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
really did go well, but always nice to be home. Quick takeaway tonight, then a proper roast chicken sunday dinner tomorrow.

Pub lunch for today - Bubble and Squeak with ham and eggs, mixed green salad with dressing and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
What a coincidence - we had bubble and squeak with cold chicken and an omelette using the leftovers from yesterdays roast. Fab-u-lous.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - pan fried brown trout with garlic, lemon and parsley, steamed buttery new potato's, mixed green salad with Dijon Vinaigrette and chilled crisp white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch for today - pan fried salmon steak, mixed green salad with herb vinaigrette - far too cold to go out for lunch - more snow forecast for tomorrow.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch time pub food - a bowl of chunky minestrone vegetable soup, toasted ciabatta bread served with olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper for dipping - well worth going out for on this cold and snow fallen Wednesday afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home - toasted salami and cheese sandwich with pickle radish and cucumber salad, and a pot of English Tea - far too cold to go out when not really necessary.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Lunch at home - toasted salami and cheese sandwich with pickle radish and cucumber salad, and a pot of English Tea - far too cold to go out when not really necessary.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Agree - we had smoked haddock and cheese sauce fishcakes and triple cooked chips - both from the freezer!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Last Sunday lunch for today - slow cooked shoulder of lamb, crispy roast potato's, steamed carrots and Brussels sprouts, homemade gravy, fresh baked bread and something suitable to drink.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last Sunday lunch for today - slow cooked shoulder of lamb, crispy roast potato's, steamed carrots and Brussels sprouts, homemade gravy, fresh baked bread and something suitable to drink.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Very nice - comfort food today as we needed to be quick and the kids (in theor 20's mind) were round - Had lincolsnhire sausages with mash and baked beans - real childhood favourite!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@Captain WH Rollins told me about this thread. I haven't looked at all 17 pages of backlog but I haven't seen much California cuisine represented.

Sunday supper, after an hour of dodging cyclists on a dog walk in the Santa Cruz Mountains: take-away Southwest Caesar Salad with chicken. Romaine lettuce, asiago cheese, grilled chicken, roasted corn, black beans, pumpkin seeds, and crispy tortilla strips. Dessert was Girl Scout cookies, which I've almost run out of for the year :cry:

My husband made himself nachos with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, fire-roasted salsa, and refried beans.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins told me about this thread. I haven't looked at all 17 pages of backlog but I haven't seen much California cuisine represented.

Sunday supper, after an hour of dodging cyclists on a dog walk in the Santa Cruz Mountains: take-away Southwest Caesar Salad with chicken. Romaine lettuce, asiago cheese, grilled chicken, roasted corn, black beans, pumpkin seeds, and crispy tortilla strips. Dessert was Girl Scout cookies, which I've almost run out of for the year :cry:

My husband made himself nachos with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, fire-roasted salsa, and refried beans.

Welcome to the thread, the food sounds just wonderful. When I first created this thread, I thought perhaps myself and @ItsRalphy would be the only two who would post here, I'm pleased to say this has not been the case. It is good to talk to forum members about very human things, food and drink is universal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom