Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Pub lunch for today - braised steak with chips - could not resist

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - lot of travelling today so had M&S Tuscan Pasta when I got home, boy was it tasty! Last night was Steak from TGI Fridays - I love there sauce, but so sweet!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - slow cooked rack of lamb, crispy roast potato's, steamed carrots and Brussels sprouts, fresh baked bread with homemade gravy and something suitable to drink wth the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sunday lunch for today - slow cooked rack of lamb, crispy roast potato's, steamed carrots and Brussels sprouts, fresh baked bread with homemade gravy and something suitable to drink wth the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You don't mention mint sauce, surely . . .

We are back to an old Sunday favorite - rump steak with peppercorn sauce, chunky chips, onion rings - oh I am salivating and dribbling at the thought, and a pint of cold boddingtons to wash it all down. Yum, yum!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You don't mention mint sauce, surely . . .

We are back to an old Sunday favorite - rump steak with peppercorn sauce, chunky chips, onion rings - oh I am salivating and dribbling at the thought, and a pint of cold boddingtons to wash it all down. Yum, yum!

Yes, you are quite right, how can one forget mint sauce? Your lunch sounds great, will have to make it soon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I love German beers but I love the Belgian sours like a Flanders or Oud Bruin almost as much. I’d love to take a beer trip to both countries

I was beginning to think to myself I was the only one who enjoys drinking German and Belgian beers, pleased you enjoy them as much as I do.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

But what do you drink with it? US not well known for its beers!

40% of US beer sales is India Pale Ale. I’m not a huge IPA fan personally but I drink them on occasion. I was looking for smaller breweries in London and I saw just as much US craft beer if not more than English. It wasn’t until I went on Saturday to Bermondsey that I found what I was looking for.

In terms of BBQ and fried chicken I’d probably stick with a lighter ale or an amber...anything fairly well balanced and not overly heavy. I had a Fat Tire with my BBQ and that worked well

Top Bottom