Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

You’ll shiver to the core if ya wear shorts when you visit :) don’t underestimate the damp. I hardly ever shiver in Winnipeg at -30odd but plus 5 in the uk i am wrapped up.
Anywho lunch was corned beef and Branson on a brioche roll, and a peicec of the wife’s birthday cake. It may just last til Christmas then can start on the Christmas cake :)
Happy birthday.png
- to Mrs BlueJay
birthday cake pink.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You’ll shiver to the core if ya wear shorts when you visit :) don’t underestimate the damp. I hardly ever shiver in Winnipeg at -30odd but plus 5 in the uk i am wrapped up.
Anywho lunch was corned beef and Branson on a brioche roll, and a peicec of the wife’s birthday cake. It may just last til Christmas then can start on the Christmas cake :)

My belated happy birthday wishes - fully dressed I'm still cold.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - not wishing to be involved with this weekends shopping madness, due to Christmas, I have finally managed to complete all the family shopping. Then enjoyed a relaxing afternoon lunch - Spanish omelette with chips and steamed green beans and carrots.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Started saving room for Monday. Fish fingers, chips and beans tonight
oh monday will be huge
at my place this year, just moved in and we have a pool

but sunday night it will be fish and chips and i think peas in gravy, maybe mash some spuds in gravy too, we pick up the chicken for monday then also

coffee now
i am working 42 hours this week (35 in 3.5 days) :sleep::sleep::playful::hungry::chicken:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Friday night is always take-away - tonight it is fish and chips for some and scampi and chips for others and a few bottles of Belgian beer, something smooth.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - pan fried sirloin steak with mushrooms, steamed mashed potatos, steamed green beans and onion gravy. Later for dessert - apple crumble with custered and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today we are very light eating as preparing for the big feast tomorrow, but we do have a family Christmas Eve tradition of my homemade Chicken Balti, and can't wait for that!!!

It has been quite a while since we, the Rollins family, last had chicken balti, we will correct the oversight soon. As for tomorrow, we will bring all guns to bear, and if you hear a faint tremour, in your part of the country, it will be a broadside, no Spanish fleet of ships required.

Happy Christmas to you and your family.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
After all the food and drink these past few days, it will be a much lighter affair today, following all that turkey and trimmings of yesterday, not fogetting all that wine, then followed by pudding and custered. I have never seen so much washing up in just one day. I need to have a rest.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Be plenty of turkey and chips and turkey stew for the next few days. Hope everyone had a great time

Leftovers from two birds - turkey with rice, turkey with salad, turkey omelette, turkey stir-fry, toasted turkey sandwich, turkey pie, turkey broth - need I say any more?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Leftovers from two birds - turkey with rice, turkey with salad, turkey omelette, turkey stir-fry, toasted turkey sandwich, turkey pie, turkey broth - need I say any more?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Heaven! . . . . .

but, pudding and CUSTARD - what happened to the rum or brandy sauce???

@Blue Jay - having a great Christmas, hope you are too
christmas.gif

Top Bottom