Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game

My thoughts on the current event: This event was achievable and my second game can attest to this because I have made it a point not to ask anything for it nor my main gifted it anything however given those circumstances it still managed to finish.

This is one of those very, very, very, very,,rare occasions I thank G! for a playable game: Thank you G!.

My thoughts on the current event: This event was achievable and my second game can attest to this because I have made it a point not to ask anything for it nor my main gifted it anything however given those circumstances it still managed to finish.

This is one of those very, very, very, very,,rare occasions I thank G! for a playable game: Thank you G!.
I have to agree. Although I finished within a couple of hours on my main game, and within a couple of days on Crescnt2, it was brand new for Crescnt3, but I was able to complete it within the first week. Thankfully, I had a good number of neighbors who had Brazilian Villas and stadiums, and visiting those made it easier.

Top Bottom