Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game

Thank you for this useful information :D ! So, I am looking for those items !

And, except by neighbour gift, where is it possible to get them ?
These flights.
upload_2018-6-13_11-26-40.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Note of clarification: After a game hard exit, the game launches with the event active for 13d 18h (same as Android).

A question: Did anyone store their stadiums from previous event?
I think I stored 4 completed stadiums, but I had to rebuild them from scratch (need construction items)

I had 6 stadiums in my warehouse from the event last year, but when I moved them from my warehouse to my city, I have to collect the construction items again.

I thought that one of the benefits of the warehouse is that you don't need to collect the constructions items again???

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
Make sure you get the 12 new buildings (6 each) and put them in storage if you don't have room. They may be needed as your city grows. Most bigger cities with mostly passenger buildings have Brazilian Villas all year round.

Yeah but hang on. THere won't be another for 4 years. THats a lot of time to have them hang around.

Top Bottom