Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game Event

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
The Great Game event became available from Thursday 10 August and we will be able to complete the 20 levels of the event which each contain a reward

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-110524_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810-110524_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20230810-110531_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810-110531_Airport City.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
Does any1 know how to get more tickets, lucky ticket bonus not enough, wat am i missing
You can activate a Lucky Ticket bonus and speed up flights with fuel to the destination with the best Ticket currency per fuel (with fuel speed-up) -- See table below. Also land guest planes during this time and get a nice hand cramp and repetitive stress injury.

*This is a lot of fuel to burn on an event, so make sure you really want to do it.
**Make sure you have enough flight items before commencing this plan.
***Activate any other bonuses you want to prevent costly repairs and increase drops.

Good luck!

1692271966346.png

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
thx for hardcore answer, i never learned spread sheet so it never occurred to me to use it.

i've gotten frustrated so that i prob gonna play the "free" ver so i can get the buildings & other items thru the structures that produce a daily collectable

Top Bottom