Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Airport City Game - The Dark Brown Coloured On Screen Spiral Notebook With Four Menu Icon Options (v8.31.24)

In October 2019, a number of menu icons were integrated into the Spiral Notebook menu, following the v7.4.8 update to the game of Airport City. Before the update took place, the menu icons were separate entities, each occupying their own place, on the game screen. The decision was made to bring the menu icons together, and locate them in the spiral notebook. This was a logical decision to make, since they all performed similar functions, and related to each other.

The user guide is intended for those of you who are new to the game of Airport City, have recently signed up to the members forum and have been playing your game for a brief period a time. The user guide will provide you with insight, help to familirise you with the Spiral Notebook Menu options.

DARK BROWN SPIRAL NOTEBOOK
SPIRAL NOTEBOOK.png
You will find the Dark Brown Spiral Notebook icon permanently on display in the top left hand corner of the game screen. When clicked on the spiral notebook will open to display four small icons labelled, Missions, Daily Bonus, Daily Missions and Alliance Missions, located along the top row of the spiral notebook menu. Each of the four small icons will have their own unique display function with game play information:

SPIRAL NOTEBOOK MENU (FIRST ICON).png

SPIRAL NOTEBOOK (FIRST ICON).png
FIRST ICON OPTION: MISSIONS
With this icon a series of tasks will be available for you to undertake. The type of task will vary across the spectrum e.g. complete a flight, construct a building, collect an object from a flight, visit a destination, visit your neighbours game sites, complete a flight collection, upgrade a building, purchase an airplane, purchase an helicopter, increase the number of airplanes in your fleet, collect passengers, purchase a building, use additional fuel, collect tourists, collect income from buildings, visit an excavation site and purchase a helicopter type.

All the task icons will be located vertically on the left hand side of the menu, you will be able to scroll through and click on each of them. If there is a special event active, it will also be displayed here, there are currently 26 special events which become available throughout the gaming year. With each task, there will be a brief description, explaining what you will need to do to complete the task. You will also have the option to skip some of the tasks and complete them by spending some of your green notes. This will either cost you 4 Green Notes or 10 Green Notes, the amount will depend on the task in question.

There will also be a blue and white Show Me button, which will give you a pointer for each task, if things are not clear to you. These tasks will be optional and will be in-addition to all of the other tasks which you may be engaged with during your game. You can of course, choose not to undertake any of the tasks, if you wish. If a task is undertaken and then completed, a blue and white tick will appear on the task icon. When clicked on, you will be rewarded with gold coins and experience points, which will be credited to both your on screen counters, located along the top row of your game screen.
Please Note - following the v8.29.30 update download to the game of Airport City in early April 2022 the missions tasks are now being displayed on the left hand side of the game screen, in addition to through the menu option. When you place your mouse pointer on top of each task icon, a brief description will appear for that icon. By selecting the icon, the appropriate page relating to the icon, will open to display more detailed information, explaining what you will need to do to complete the task and collect the reward.
SPIRAL NOTEBOOK MENU (SECOND ICON).png

SPIRAL NOTEBOOK (SECOND ICON).png
SECOND ICON OPTION: DAILY BONUS
With this icon you will find 5 free gift items to collect across 5 days, which you will need to click and collect, one gift item per day e.g. 50 Passengers, 150 Units of Fuel, Fuel Additive Bonus, 1,000 Gold Coins and One Green Note. There will also be rewards of 200 gold coins, 100 experience points and one random Mystery Super Building, to collect when you complete the Under Construction collection set. To complete the set, you will need to click and collect all 25 free gift items, across 5 Days, 10 Days, 15 Days, 20 Days and 25 Days, each of these will have 5 collectable gift items.​

For more detailed information you will need to read through the following user guide, How To Obtain Mystery Buildings, Mystery Super Buildings, Mystic Super Buildings And Christmas Super Buildings, which will tell you all you need to know about these types of buildings, www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-obtain-the-two-mystery-building-chests-and-how-to-obtain-the-ten-mystery-super-building-chests-v8-3-13.24899/
SPIRAL NOTEBOOK MENU (THIRD ICON).png

SPIRAL NOTEBOOK (THIRD ICON).png
THIRD ICON OPTION: DAILY MISSION
With this icon you will need to complete three tasks to collect the Workaholic Set, which will contain two random items from collections available on your level, you will also be rewarded with 200 gold coins and 130 experience points. The three tasks will vary from day to day, as will the target figures e.g. landing guest airplanes at your airport (x35), visiting your residential buildings (x125), sending gifts to your neighbours (x16), your flights sped up with fuel (x30), flights sent from your airport (x40), flights you have completed (x40), help given to your neighbours (x50) and visiting your commercial buildings (x150).​
You will also have the option to change the three tasks, using the blue and white Change button, each of the tasks will have its own button. There will also be a blue and white Show Me button, if it is not clear want you need to do with each of the tasks. The menu will also have a time counter, which will display the hours and minutes, you have in which time to complete the three tasks and collect the rewards.​
SPIRAL NOTEBOOK MENU (FOURTH ICON).png

SPIRAL NOTEBOOK (FOURTH ICON).png
FOURTH ICON OPTION: ALLIANCE MISSION
With this icon you will find two click tabs labelled, Tasks and Progress. With the Task button, you will find three flight destinations for the week, the number of flights you will need to complete for each destination and the airplanes needed to undertake the flights. You will be able to launch each of your flights, using the three blue activation buttons labelled 'Fly'. Each flight destination will have its own clickable picture stamp, which will display information for each of the flight destinations in question. You will also have the option to change your flight destinations, but this will cost you 20 Green Notes. Please note, if you do change the flight, your current progress will be lost, you will only be able to change the flight for free once a week. There will also be a counter which will display the number of days and hours left before the end of the week.​
With the Progress button, the menu will be displayed in two halves. The top half will display the current progress bar for the alliance group, showing the number of flight tasks that have been completed collectively, and the amount of rewards earned for the alliance. The bottom half will display all the members in the alliance, (you will be able to scroll through the list), the three flight destinations for each member, and a picture stamps for each of the destinations, with flight information. You will also be able to visit each of the alliance members game sites, via the blue and white Visit button. There will also be a counter which will display the number of days and hours left before the end of the week.​
For more detailed information you will need to read through the following user guide, The Airport City Alliance Groups - How To Create A Group, How To Join A Group And Alliance Group Statistical Data Explained www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-create-an-alliance-group-how-to-join-an-alliance-group-and-alliance-group-statistial-data-v8-18-31.19174/
USER GUIDE INFORMATION
There is a wealth of user guide information to be found in the Airport City Guides section, of the members forum. I have written the user guides to help you with your game. They will provide you with all the information you need, to help you make a success of your game.

Last Updated: Thursday 1st February 2024 at 10.55am London UK Time

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have spent the morning updating this user guide, and have added more detail. I have also re-wriiten a number of the paragraphs, and have re-wriiten an entire section. I have also adjusted the format and added a splash of colour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I have spent the morning updating this user guide, and have added more detail. I have also re-wriiten a number of the paragraphs, and have re-wriiten an entire section. I have also adjusted the format and added a splash of colour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
G’day Cap,

Have you ever considered using hyperlinks in your guides? For instance, in the guide above, you could adapt the line How To Obtain The Mystery Buildings and How To Obtain The Mystery Super Buildings to take you straight to the page. (tap/click the blue text).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
G’day Cap,

Have you ever considered using hyperlinks in your guides? For instance, in the guide above, you could adapt the line How To Obtain The Mystery Buildings and How To Obtain The Mystery Super Buildings to take you straight to the page. (tap/click the blue text).

Greetings, good neighbour. It has been quite a while since we last spoke.

Some of the guides do have hyperlinks, and they have worked out just fine. I would like to use more of them across all the guides. The problem is that often, but not always, because of the length of the hyperlinks, they do not always wrap round to the next line. This then creates a considerable gap on the right hand side of the paragraphs. I have tried a number of ways to prevent this from happening, but have yet to fine one that works well and is pleasing to the readers eyes.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed, good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Greetings, good neighbour. It has been quite a while since we last spoke.

Some of the guides do have hyperlinks, and they have worked out just fine. I would like to use more of them across all the guides. The problem is that often, but not always, because of the length of the hyperlinks, they do not always wrap round to the next line. This then creates a considerable gap on the right hand side of the paragraphs. I have tried a number of ways to prevent this from happening, but have yet to fine one that works well and is pleasing to the readers eyes.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed, good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Maybe you could write the write name of the thread and add, “... to go that thread tap here.”
I didn’t actually link anything there- just used a change of colour to give the idea some clarity. ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Maybe you could write the write name of the thread and add, “... to go that thread tap here.”
I didn’t actually link anything there- just used a change of colour to give the idea some clarity. ;)

Many thanks for your suggestion. During this evenings cocktail hour (6,30pm UK time) I will give the matter further thought. I'm sure there is an answer which will work - many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have today added two hyperlinks to this user guide, which allows readers to access information relating to Mystery Buildings and Members Alliance Groups - I have checked the hyperlinks and they do work

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Work on this user guide has progressed well and I'm pleased with the way the user guide looks and feels. I have also re-written a number of the paragraphs and have made some adjustments to the design format.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have updated this user guide, have re-written a number of the paragraphs across all four sections, and have also made some adjustments to the way the guide looks and reads.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have updated this user guide, have made a number of minor adjustments to the format and have re-written a number of the paragraphs, following the v8 game update release.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
? Why. There is an error on windows games. iOS and Android are as before. Next week it will probably be corrected….then you’ll have to update the guide again!
Hello and many thanks for expressing your thoughts.

I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom