1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Tesla Power Plant not delivered

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by uschu, 14 July 2018.

1. uschu

uschu Active Member

Android
    048luan6
    USC
    Today I wanted to use the bank offer to buy a Tesla Power Plant for only 24 greenies instead of the 30 greenies.
    Unfortunately the money were taken from my account but the Power Plant wasn't delivered.

I have sent a message to the support team, see what the answer will be.

USC

2. Sinuhe

Sinuhe New Member

Android
    04zpd754
    Silver
    Sorry for a so obvious answer… have you checked in your repository?

3. uschu

uschu Active Member

Android
    048luan6
    USC
    Yes I did and I clicked on any tab I found. Unless there is another hidden inventory I did not find yet, I have not received it.

4. killer

killer Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    I found mine in the buildings storage ref your ticket to GI good luck I bought the 2000 fuel and 20 greenies offer Microsoft took my payment but I never received the goods it took me 5 days with emails back and forth from GI to tell me to contact Microsoft store billing so I gave it up as bad job.

5. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    I wrote several times: in case of a problem, open a ticket, send me PM and let me know your ticket number. (y)

6. sampie

sampie Active Member

Android
    04ay2qax
    Sampie
    I had a simmilar problem, and send also an pm to support team.
    A few days after their "have you checked in your repository" answer, i recieved a new massage "sorry for the inconvenience, the building is added to your inventory", and it did. The whole proces lasted more than a week.

TeresaLisboa likes this.