Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal - All upgrades

@Cosmic Blue

Could you or one of the other admins possibly sticky the main trading items in this thread? It seems like there’s a lot of people that don’t know there are dedicated threads for Tiwers, Terminals, Repair Bases, etc

They also seem to get pushed really far down the list by people who create a bunch of weather threads or other threads not knowing we have single threads. I think it will help those players as well as those of us who try to find them

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue

Could you or one of the other admins possibly sticky the main trading items in this thread? It seems like there’s a lot of people that don’t know there are dedicated threads for Tiwers, Terminals, Repair Bases, etc

They also seem to get pushed really far down the list by people who create a bunch of weather threads or other threads not knowing we have single threads. I think it will help those players as well as those of us who try to find them

took a look and agreed with you. They are now stickied.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Hi guys! I'm looking for some items to build my Terminal level 7!
I still need:
4x Arch Metal Detector
4x Beverage Cooler
4x Parking Meter
Let me know if you can help :)

Top Bottom