Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Temporary Alliance Available to New Players

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
Many new players do not find an alliance right away and come to this forum asking to join an alliance. Many alliance owners want members that can do one task per week, but new players would not know what a task looks like, or the time involved to complete it, since they have to be in an alliance to see their tasks.

I have created a temporary alliance on my secondary account for that purpose. The name of the alliance is "Tempor Airy". If you wish to join, here are the rules :

1. You will be a member for a minimum of 2 full weeks - the first week to attempt to do the tasks, and the second week to enjoy any bonuses earned in the first week.
  2. You can leave the alliance anytime, even after an hour. (Maybe some people just want to finish the side quest of joining an alliance, but not really be in an alliance.)
  3. You are not obligated to finish any task. You can do 0, 1, 2, or 3 tasks as you please.
  4. After 2 weeks, you will be removed from the alliance, unless there is no one else wishing to join, then I will be too lazy to remove you.
  5. You should/can continue to search for a permanent alliance while you are in the "Tempor Airy" alliance.
  6. You can join multiple times, though preference will be given to newer players.
  7. Optional - I would like to know the size and type of your fleet at the time you join - how many PPDs, how many Turboprops, how many Jets, etc. and if you could post that here, I would appreciate it.
The goal is for you to
  • Get alliance experience
  • Learn enough to tell prospective alliances what you are willing to do (e.g. 1 task per week and 5000 pax/week, or no tasks but 10000 pax/week, etc.)

If you would like to join, just add my friend code, 033krlom (lowercase L), and reply to this thread. Thank you.

Top Bottom