Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Support Useless

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
I submitted ticket about constant crashes and they close it without responding. Try to submit follow up and the site has constant 502 Bad Gateway errors. So many years, so much frustration!

I think in the future, I'll use GI support to get a ticket number, and if it's the same debacle as this last one, I'll use facebook messenger to contact AC directly once I have my ticket. They seem better able to get to the heart of the matter. At least they were willing to admit there was a problem and that the devs were working on it. My alliance flights are working properly now. Thanks to @AJ who I think had a lot to do with getting the matter to the devs.

I think in the future, I'll use GI support to get a ticket number, and if it's the same debacle as this last one, I'll use facebook messenger to contact AC directly once I have my ticket. They seem better able to get to the heart of the matter. At least they were willing to admit there was a problem and that the devs were working on it. My alliance flights are working properly now. Thanks to @AJ who I think had a lot to do with getting the matter to the devs.
Should I contact them through Facebook about my windows problems and include both ticket #

Should I contact them through Facebook about my windows problems and include both ticket #
It should be fixed now. My games/alliance flights are counting flights & passengers again like they should. If it's not fixed on yours, (I'll pull a Kate here), make sure you have a stable internet connection because they are sending out the fix. If it isn't fixed, yes, go to AC's facebook page and post.

It should be fixed now. My games/alliance flights are counting flights & passengers again like they should. If it's not fixed on yours, (I'll pull a Kate here), make sure you have a stable internet connection because they are sending out the fix. If it isn't fixed, yes, go to AC's facebook page and post.
Wich did u post on game insight Facebook page or airport city Facebook page

Don't know if it is coincidence, but my videos on android are working now since the alliance fix - they haven't been working at all for the last few weeks.
my windows games have had problems since update, no problems with my android game, wonder if the windows fix will be out soon

Top Bottom