Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 5th April 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
DoctorEmma
Hello,

Thanks for yesterday's gifts. I am trying to gift back according to signatures but I don't have anything advanced available to me so it's mainly fuel!

I am collecting for my hotel: Do not disturb sign/All-inclusive bracelet
I am collecting for my travel agency: Travel guide/Tour review/Album

Any gifts appreciated!
DE.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
(y)
Hello,

Thanks for yesterday's gifts. I am trying to gift back according to signatures but I don't have anything advanced available to me so it's mainly fuel!

Any gifts appreciated!
DE.
I'll send you an album later today when my gifts reset. Thanks for the fuel (y)

Device
  1. Android
Hello guys, Happy Easter....

Updated signature. @Juvenal , my hero, I need 1 stamp, bitte.

Flying item priority is landing lamp both games.

Talking about Easter, after Church, I got a "Time Traveller" message on Tadashi1. I sent report to Support. What a gift GI? Happy Easter Free2Play .

Talking about Easter, after Church, I got a "Time Traveller" message on Tadashi1. I sent report to Support. What a gift GI? Happy Easter Free2Play .
I feel like I work at the Post Office :D

Hey .. are you already launching @Robby Kusuma ?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve

Happy Easter!!
I sent for both your games a friend request from my support game lvl 25 - Infiltrados. Please accept me.
Probably I will have some item good for you

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hello,

Any gifts appreciated!
DE.
Don't worry about your level and how it affects your gifting. Even those of us at higher levels sometimes need things like landing lamps and fuel supplies. And I hav eyet to see someone not want plain fuel. ;)

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma, why don't you start with blue?
Jpjpjp4 has over 100 red flights, will try to do the first green tomorrow....
I have no Blue Pad in Tadashi2. And Tadashi1 has no pad. Hahahahaha. It is because my daughter who spent 24 greens to Rome while I was bathing. Ara leads my way to finish Rome first before launch. That is why Tadashi1 can not buy the lands while sale this week.

Device
  1. Android
Good morning everyone.

Thank you for All the gifts. Will try to return asap according to your signature.
I am sorry for those who still dont get my return.
Tag me if 1 week you dont get return the gifts.

Signature updated.
Tadashi2 is building a hotel so I am gonna need the items.

If you dont have, please do send me landing lamps or powerfull radio transmitter.

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom