Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 29th March 2015

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have both your non window games on all my games except DAL-FTW. Your second game is still showing as awaiting acceptance of my invite. I have sent you cas counters, server racks & stamps over the last couple days. Are you receiving them?
I can send old horseshoes. I sent invites for all games except DAL-FWT that doesn't work.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Anyone happen to know which transmitter type is need for the control tower level 5?
I'll need 1 or 2 - depending on the type needed in about 2 days. :)

So many thanks to @Capt Iz 69 for today's QL launch party! Made that control tower purchase come much quicker!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks very much for the gifts my games received the past days. Gifts went out again by "hit back" or sig.
Don't have much time to read the forum with a Puppy Dog at home.:oops::oops:
However he's doing very well. He sleeps during the night excellent, but only for 6 hrs.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
So my husband and i are having short nights now, but we don't mind that at all. Everything is now for the well being of our Puppy:love::love::love::love:

Device
  1. Android
I have both your non window games on all my games except DAL-FTW. Your second game is still showing as awaiting acceptance of my invite. I have sent you cas counters, server racks & stamps over the last couple days. Are you receiving them?
Got it @LAX. I sent to Dal yesterday again from Tadashi2. Please check. Should be ok now.

Oh yes thank you Pakman. I am sorry I am not listed one by one, but surely unsent back gifts are still there. Will send you back later. Thank you Pakman.
No problem - consider it payback for the old QL parties :whistle: My Pakman (main game) always welcomes Fuel (20) (y) but don't worry about sending back to any of my other games - gift on to others please.
Ps - did you get all the items I sent across tonight - hopefully they did come through and you now need to update your signature.;)

Device
  1. Android
No problem - consider it payback for the old QL parties :whistle: My Pakman (main game) always welcomes Fuel (20) (y) but don't worry about sending back to any of my other games - gift on to others please.
Ps - did you get all the items I sent across tonight - hopefully they did come through and you now need to update your signature.;)
All accepted. Soon I will add. And send you back. About old things, dont worry. I am never ask everyone to payback. I am just happy to make friends. And thank you for keep me as your friend.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
"And suddenly, the sleepy trading thread was transformed into a veritable hive of activity, bustling with an energy not seen since Candy Crush had lured away their Golden Boy..."

Lol! Thanks guys!

Device
  1. Android
Good morning Pilots.
Tadashi2 needs for the buildings:
2 stamps and 1 server rack.

Tadashi1 and Tadashi2 need in general : Flight items priority Landing Lamp and Fuel Supply.
Also need repair items, fuel and Passengers.

Thank you in advance and all gifts send back. Be patient, 100 gifts are in my list now.

Top Bottom