Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 12th April 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Signature updated please take a look
Captain tneil can gift again, if anyone needs anything please PM me and I will send
I am also interested in level 7, 8, 9 & 10 upgrade items if anyone needs these and want to try me out I can hit return, I don't know what these gifts are!
Its been that long

All new neighbours welcome:);):D(y)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Just starting 3 games 3 maps veii, Basel, Beverley Hills, red launch, red launch green launch QL
So why are all my planes broken. Must need a rest!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
All my giants are grounded. I'm out of wireless compass. Help would greatly appreciated. I have been back logged with incoming gifts. I am working hard on returning items per your needs. That daily limit is not helping at all. If you haven't received a gift 24 hours or so after you sent it, that means that you are the on next day gifting cycle.
Cheers
Ramy

I have been back logged with incoming gifts. I am working hard on returning items per your needs. That daily limit is not helping at all. If you haven't received a gift 24 hours or so after you sent it, that means that you are the on next day gifting cycle.
Cheers
Ramy
That is the peril of being famous :D

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the multiple gifts you sent, sent you Energy-Saving Lamp.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Gyroscope.
@Nina: thanks for the Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Navigation Module to my second game, sent you Spare Propeller.
@LAX: thanks for the Passengers and Navigation Module to my second game, sent you Fuel (20) and Fuel Hose.
@melony: thanks for the Deicer to my second game, sent you Deicer.
@Gt city: thanks for the Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Passengers and Deicer to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Capt Iz 69: thanks for the Passengers and Deicer to my second game, sent you Master Plan.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers and Navigation Module to my second game, sent you Navigation Module.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), Deicer and Navigation Module to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
All my giants are grounded. I'm out of wireless compass. Help would greatly appreciated. I have been back logged with incoming gifts. I am working hard on returning items per your needs. That daily limit is not helping at all. If you haven't received a gift 24 hours or so after you sent it, that means that you are the on next day gifting cycle.
Cheers
Ramy
Ramy if you are stuffed for gifts just send Catalyst to Captain ne2 the other games are fine and i can support with Wireless Compass for a while. Its pay back time

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4p84n
Username
Mohsen larijani
Username : Mohsen larijani
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani
hello, i am Mohsen larijani with friend code : aa4p84n
i need : laptop, mayor's portrait, flight catering, oscilating beacon, fuel hose, dispatcher console, flight goggles

I can send : all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscilating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wall speaker, fax, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator

Top Bottom