Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

suggestion for QL when launch is close

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I think that we should be able to go in a close launch with a QL anytime with 0 point to help our neighbours to get a decrease countdown of their launch.

Example:

- SDave opens a green, he puts 800 points, Anubhav puts 400 points, Mike0 puts 200 points and Roshni puts 200 points. They have 1600 points in so they launch. Nobody has a QL inside, the launch has 24 hours countdown.

Rocky wants to help SDave's launch, he opens a green prep. ( we should see all the launches, the one that are not launch and the one that are launched), he sees SDave launch with 24 hours. Rocky joins SDave launch with his QL and 0 point. At that moment, SDave launch will get a 2h23 countdown instead of 24 hours. Rainer does the same thing, he joins SDave launch with a QL, at that moment SDave launch would have a 14 minutes countdown.

I would like that GI does that change so we would be able to help our neighbours at anytime.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
But 24 hrs countdown is just "warning" so you know by what time you have to collect missing points or launch.
QL shortens not this countdown, but shortens flight time...
Nobody says that you have to wait 24hrs to launch - you can do it in 10 minuts by yourself - just put enough PEB's and you're fl

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
But 24 hrs countdown is just "warning" so you know by what time you have to collect missing points or launch.
QL shortens not this countdown, but shortens flight time...
Nobody says that you have to wait 24hrs to launch - you can do it in 10 minuts by yourself - just put enough PEB's and you're fl
you don't understand what I say about the QL suggestion, I know the rules of the launch and points ,( that is not what I am talking about),I talk about the suggestion to go help a closed launch of our neighbour

Top Bottom