Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Strategic advice sought, please.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Okay - most of my Falcon flights will need Earplugs. They drop always from Mogadishu - but a flight there costs me a Blanket AND a Fruit Lolly.

Given that there are over 4000 Falcon flights available, in the absence of some serious gifting, does this mean I am flying to Mogadishu for ever to keep the supply coming......?

Your insight and expertise on this would be helpful.

Thanks.
P

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Okay - most of my Falcon flights will need Earplugs. They drop always from Mogadishu - but a flight there costs me a Blanket AND a Fruit Lolly.

Given that there are over 4000 Falcon flights available, in the absence of some serious gifting, does this mean I am flying to Mogadishu for ever to keep the supply coming......?

Thanks.
P

Great question and I look forward to the answers offered by seasoned players. I'm in the same boat as you, and suspect serious gifting will be the best bet ... but we will see.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The best way of getting earplugs, Fruit Lollipops, vr headset, etc. is through a combination of gifting and flights.

If you have enough planes in, you should always keep one flying for supplies or periodically make a supply run by flying to designation with multiple planes for 24 hours this should give you enough supplies for several flights while waiting for gifts.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

Thanks.
P
Hi, I wish I knew...but if you drop me a PM and send a request I can start sending them to you tomorrow

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport

Thanks.
P
i have earplugs to gift
so request me, i will help you out

Thanks.
P
May i ask you something did you complete 3 stars from turboprop... to Giant planes ?
How many Falcon do you have ?
Did you build 6 factory for lollipop and blanket ? I build all the 6th buildings of each factory.
Do you have enough greens to speed repair for your falcon planes ?
I did not see your city but i will see it i think you neighbor with my account Husam :)
My friend be patient take your time if all your neighbors send you ear plugs its not enough because falcon is a fast plane.
You should do the calculate before buy these type of plane and have stock of the items you need.
I am advice you, i complete 3 stars from turboprop up to Giant long time back and i complete the flights to Mogadishu long time back now i am sending my falcon to adventure for the maps.
I have 3 falcon only you know i did not start to send my falcon to any city before i completely saving enough ear plug i dont like to stop in the middle and wait to get ear plugs.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU (y)

Last edited:

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Hi. I am gradually gaining 3 stars for each plane and destination.

I still have 326 Powerful Delta flights, 940 Jumbo flights and 1606 Giant flights to attain 3 stars for ALL available destinations. I am flying 1 x Falcon and fly only to Mogadishu to build up earplug supply. I haven't started to fly to other Falcon destinations yet.

I only have 1 x lollipop and 1 x blanket factory because I am prioritising Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall upgrades. Perhaps I should change this priority.........?

I have plenty of greens - but prefer not to use them to speed up plane repairs - max 12 hour wait is okay for me.

So many choices. I guess that's the fun of it!"!!!

P

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hi. I am gradually gaining 3 stars for each plane and destination.

I still have 326 Powerful Delta flights, 940 Jumbo flights and 1606 Giant flights to attain 3 stars for ALL available destinations. I am flying 1 x Falcon and fly only to Mogadishu to build up earplug supply. I haven't started to fly to other Falcon destinations yet.

I only have 1 x lollipop and 1 x blanket factory because I am prioritising Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall upgrades. Perhaps I should change this priority.........?

I have plenty of greens - but prefer not to use them to speed up plane repairs - max 12 hour wait is okay for me.

So many choices. I guess that's the fun of it!"!!!

P
:) i have done the terminal upto level 8 and now that is my lowest priority to increase. I have bought the 6 grand hotels (with lots of space flights) to gain the extra 1800 count which has helped and saved resource increasing my town hall at this stage of my game

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
:) i have done the terminal upto level 8 and now that is my lowest priority to increase. I have bought the 6 grand hotels (with lots of space flights) to gain the extra 1800 count which has helped and saved resource increasing my town hall at this stage of my game

That's interesting!! I also currently have Terminal L8 and am looking at Grand Hotels (GH) as a way to increase PAX count. Terminal L9 costs 1.2m coins so the GH method is good - but I struggle to get the launch prep collections that will lead to launches that lead to silver tokens that lead to GH acquisition.

I guess its just a question of trading these conflicting strategies against each other. I guess the fun of that is why I'm playing the game!!!!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
That's interesting!! I also currently have Terminal L8 and am looking at Grand Hotels (GH) as a way to increase PAX count. Terminal L9 costs 1.2m coins so the GH method is good - but I struggle to get the launch prep collections that will lead to launches that lead to silver tokens that lead to GH acquisition.

I guess its just a question of trading these conflicting strategies against each other. I guess the fun of that is why I'm playing the game!!!!
I was lucky as when i started i used to get around 17-25 drops a day from the planatariums i visited in my neighbours. I understand its a lot tougher nowadays

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Hmm. I find few of my friends have Training Centre and Planetariums. I have a list and I visit daily. What do you think about Space Travel Monument? I don't click on these. Should I?

Hmm. I find few of my friends have Training Centre and Planetariums. I have a list and I visit daily. What do you think about Space Travel Monument? I don't click on these. Should I?
Dont click on Aliens Legacy, Travel monument or Rocket Garden.
The best for drop is:
Planetarium
Training Center
Astronaut Academy
Neighbors Fuel Station
Also can click on Launch pad and MCC

Top Bottom