Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Strange Policeman or Captain icon instead of suitcase...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Has anyone else seen this by chance? I had a bunch of icons that looked like policemen (guessing these are flight captains) on a few of my houses instead of the normal suitcases. Once I clicked on these policemen, I received 2 passengers, then the suitcases appeared.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
I've had some too. I was also thinking they come from "visits" from other users. I'm not complaining though - all help is gratefully received. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I just received my first of these "kickback" gifts from having visitors. Very nice feature...It's about time!

However, like Sara and Cartwright4, I am STILL not able to visit neighbors! For me, it has been since the "update" at the end of Cinemania.
It has been a LONG time. And, it makes it virtually impossible to complete some of the collections and tasks. If any developers are reading this...please fix it ASAP!

I am playing on an Android (ASUS EEE Pad) tablet and am running "ice cream sandwich" as the operating system. Anyone else???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Cartwright, I just visited you and took five of your fuels so you should have 5 captains.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hmmm still cannot visit my neighbors except Madlen :-(

And in couple days I'll clean out all the items in her city.

So, I count on you, my dear neighbors who are able to visit, please visit my city.. *BIGSMILE*

Sky ranger I have the asus eee transformer with ice cream sandwich and I am able to visit my neighbors.
I remember I had a problem with one of the updates, the rock fest or the cinema, dont remember.

can i just ask, i gather when you visit neighbours, u have to collect from every building etc until they all appear again. reason for asking is i need 1 more coat for country house mission, been doing it for ages and now none of my neighbours have it to collect atm

Top Bottom