Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
This 42nd blue launch has been opened by Wired Parrott (WP2 account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Please be careful not to click-on Liquid Fuel (2 points)

You may need to visit a neighbour to force the Launch to appear.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins, @Harcourt, @Wired Parrott

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins - I have sent a friend request so I can join you again. I think we were connected before your started the new game.

Also just out of interest, what happens if the liquid fuel thing is clicked?

Many thanks

David

I've just accepted your invite, pleased we are connected once again.

Nothing really happens if the liquid fuel is click, it has happened in the past and no-one has died as a result of accidently clicking on it - but it's not part of the small resources that you amass over a long period of game play. These four small resources are converted into small amounts of money which building up over time. It also cost's you 100 coins which is not what these series of flights are all about.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I've just accepted your invite, pleased we are connected once again.

Nothing really happens if the liquid fuel is click, it has happened in the past and no-one has died as a result of accidently clicking on it - but it's not part of the small resources that you amass over a long period of game play. These four small resources are converted into small amounts of money which building up over time. It also cost's you 100 coins which is not what these series of flights are all about.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You didn't warn him about how we all slap his fingers with a ruler! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi All,

I have joined. Better late than never !!

At least I beat @ItsRalphy to it .

Regards
Harcourt
How rude!

I have gone and got myself stuck in a 24 hour launch that I thought had a QL in and didn't. so I am actually very early and already up! When you launch look for me, I will have a drink ready for you - great view from up here.:D:D:D

How rude!

I have gone and got myself stuck in a 24 hour launch that I thought had a QL in and didn't. so I am actually very early and already up! When you launch look for me, I will have a drink ready for you - great view from up here.:D:D:D

I will now admit to my mistake !!

Accidently hit the Green Launch instead of Blue :(

Had to use a QL to get back in time to join

Such is life.

Regards
Harcourt

PS Just need 3 Mugs each from India, China and South Africa to complete the event. ;)

I will now admit to my mistake !!

Accidently hit the Green Launch instead of Blue :(

Had to use a QL to get back in time to join

Such is life.

Regards
Harcourt

PS Just need 3 Mugs each from India, China and South Africa to complete the event. ;)
and we thought you didn't make mistakes! LOL - happens to the best of us!!!

Top Bottom