Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

If your like me and you have been playing Airport City for quite sometime, then you would have built up healthy supplies of resource items used in fueling your Spaceship Launches.

I'm referring in particular to the following four resource items - Additional Stabilalizer (123), Explosive Bolt (128), Small Fuel Tank (29) and Solid Fuel (331). These resources are normally left over because of the time it takes, a few hours, before you are able to select them again having waited for the items to become available.

I've not included the remaining three resource items, which make up the entire range, Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilalizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, simply because they have a far greater value and are more frequently used when launches are opened.

I'm sure there are many forum members who are in a similar position. With that in mind, I would like to try and use up these smaller resources, by opening up a green launch (1600 limit the smallest available) and leaving the launch open for almost 24 hours or when a flight is ready for launch, whichever comes first.

It will, of course, not be possible to use up all these resource items in just one launch, so there would need to be quite a few, over many days if not many weeks.

I would be very interested to know what members think. For this to work we would need to have an understanding, that this is about using up all those smaller resource items and not about securing first, second or third place as such. The only problem that I can see would be those, non forum members, who could take advantage, because they are not up to speed and/or not concerned.

I very much look forward to reading your thoughts on this matter. To my way of thinking it is a great waste of unused resources, which should be used. All those involved would benefit in the long run which can't be a bad thing.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Dear Flyers

If your like me and you have been playing Airport City for quite sometime, then you would have built up healthy supplies of resource items used in fueling your Spaceship Launches.
I very much look forward to reading your thoughts on this matter. To my way of thinking it is a great waste of unused resources, which should be used. All those involved would benefit in the long run which can't be a bad thing.
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I like this idea, although I don't have the quantities you have of the smaller items. I agree the problem would be hijackers. Not sure how to resolve this. Maybe give it a try and see what happens ?

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thankfully I have only 49/101/158 (Use up my small tanks) so not as bad but would be up for this in the future. Even if it could be a weekly thing to do (even do a blue launch if it gets successful). Pity I'm on android

There is nothing to stop you from taking this idea and using it among android users. I'm sure there are long term android players, in a similar situation, who would go for the idea. There is no charge.

Dear Flyers

I'm referring in particular to the following four resource items - Additional Stabilalizer (123), Explosive Bolt (128), Small Fuel Tank (29) and Solid Fuel (331). These resources are normally left over because of the time it takes, a few hours, before you are able to select them again having waited for the items to become available.

I've not included the remaining three resource items, which make up the entire range, Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilalizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, simply because they have a far greater value and are more frequently used when launches are opened.

I'm sure there are many forum members who are in a similar position. With that in mind, I would like to try and use up these smaller resources, by opening up a green launch (1600 limit the smallest available) and leaving the launch open for almost 24 hours or when a flight is ready for launch, whichever comes first.

It will, of course, not be possible to use up all these resource items in just one launch, so there would need to be quite a few, over many days if not many weeks.

I would be very interested to know what members think. For this to work we would need to have an understanding, that this is about using up all those smaller resource items and not about securing first, second or third place as such. The only problem that I can see would be those, non forum members, who could take advantage, because they are not up to speed and/or not concerned.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I would be happy to be involved in any scheme to use up some of the low value items please count me in when you formulate a plan

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's called a slow cook special. I've done it a few times myself. Usually will put that in the launch thread too.

Yes, I plan on doing that a little later on. For the time being I wanted all members views located in one place, far easier to read through and reply to. I did not want other subjects mixed in with this subject. I want to give members plenty of time to voice their views, since members are located around the world, in different time zones. It will take a few days before members pick-up on this and read through this section.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
Hello, really great game site - I've just accepted your friend invite - I'm having difficulty keying in your friend code - is marios888 correct?
I also believe it is a live forum!!!! Yes Marios is my sons name. He started it but since you need need to be patient to complete the goals he left it ... And now I am running the airpLanes . That's why I wrote my code name in the brackets so to be easily spotted.
Thanks
Matina

May be I should have written Marios mum as another member wrote Marios dad. We are not the same family!

Top Bottom