Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Space launch ?

It depends on the time left and points added. If for instance there is 2hrs left 1 person and 576- points I call it a rescue
You mean a forum member who doesn't post, you jump? Do it to me we won't be friends long! Personally just because it's not posted, or if it's a neighbour who isn't on the forum, you shouldn't jump, unless nothing moves for hours.

If youre that desperate to be first do your own!
I've noticed lately some forum members, not posting launches,

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Can I be considered a hijacker if launch not posted
Yes. Always. Although I note I have never seen you do this! :whistle:

I respect all players - whether on this forum or not, whether posting launch messages or not.

I always evict a hijacker from a launch. And then delete them from my neighbour list. I guess @Teboho has a valid reason for hijacking - but I would not join a launch with too few points and only a couple of hours left on the clock in order to rescue them, unless it was a member of my Alliance group or someone I knew and respected as a player.

Too many selfish players in the game - good successful play comes from building a strong community of neighbours, not a bunch of back stabbers. :jimlad:

Yes. Always. Although I note I have never seen you do this! :whistle:

I respect all players - whether on this forum or not, whether posting launch messages or not.

I always evict a hijacker from a launch. And then delete them from my neighbour list. I guess @Teboho has a valid reason for hijacking - but I would not join a launch with too few points and only a couple of hours left on the clock in order to rescue them, unless it was a member of my Alliance group or someone I knew and respected as a player.

Too many selfish players in the game - good successful play comes from building a strong community of neighbours, not a bunch of back stabbers. :jimlad:
I wouldn't save someone just because they are my neighbours, I only save those I know.

Top Bottom