Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SOS

Wondering if anyone can help or shed some light?
I have a gold subscription ( only renewed recently for 6 months)
I also recently moved from an older iPhone to my new iPhone.
I kept the old one and started another support in the hope I’ll use it for another F20 ring.
Most days when I start up the old and new iPhone asks which game progress I’d like to continue with. I’ve been sticking to my main game on the new phone and the support on the old phone.
I now don’t have my gold subscription on my main activated. I asked G about it and was told I need to stick to one device with my ITunes account. That’s fine but still no activated gold subscription :cry::mad:
No response from G

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Are you in the EU?

If you are, the best solution is to sort out your iTunes and GameCentre Accounts, so you have different accounts for each device. Then when this is done, apply to Apple for a refund of the subscription. When the refund is processed, re-purchase the subscription on the device you wish it to be on.

If you are outside the EU - and have less consumer protection - then sort out one iTunes and one GameCentre account per device. Make sure the iTunes and Game Centre account linked to your subscription are on the device you wish to use as your main account and then contact GI saying that you have paid for the subscription, but it is not on your device. They may assist you, but my experience was that they quoted T&C's at me and declined to do anything.

At the moment you are running a significant risk of a ban.

W
Are you in the EU?

If you are, the best solution is to sort out your iTunes and GameCentre Accounts, so you have different accounts for each device. Then when this is done, apply to Apple for a refund of the subscription. When the refund is processed, re-purchase the subscription on the device you wish it to be on.

If you are outside the EU - and have less consumer protection - then sort out one iTunes and one GameCentre account per device. Make sure the iTunes and Game Centre account linked to your subscription are on the device you wish to use as your main account and then contact GI saying that you have paid for the subscription, but it is not on your device. They may assist you, but my experience was that they quoted T&C's at me and declined to do anything.

When I click on the subscription to repurchase in my main account it says that I’ve already got a subscription that will renew in September.

Are you in the EU?

Also. Why would they ban me? I’m not cheating. I merely started a support account on my old phone.

Are you in the EU?

I’m in Uk

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
W

When I click on the subscription to repurchase in my main account it says that I’ve already got a subscription that will renew in September.

Yes it will. Because you do have a subscription linked to your iTunes and GameCentre accounts. But because you are using the same accounts on two devices, it is active in a device you don't want it to be on.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Also. Why would they ban me? I’m not cheating. I merely started a support account on my old phone.

Because you have two accounts linked to the same iTunes and GameCentre accounts, you are able to play one game on two devices (should you so wish) that is why it is asking you which game you wish to play. That causes issues with GameCentre which GI may identify as a breach of its T&Cs. Players have been banned for exactly this in the past.

Because you have two accounts linked to the same iTunes and GameCentre accounts, you are able to play one game on two devices (should you so wish) that is why it is asking you which game you wish to play. That causes issues with GameCentre which GI may identify as a breach of its T&Cs. Players have been banned for exactly this in the past.
Ok thanks. I didn’t know this wasn’t allowed

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I play my main game on my iphone. I found out very early on that if I tried to play more than one game on IOS or play the same game on different devices, I got issues losing my main game/neighbours/alliance etc - let alone breaching the GI terms and conditions. I now only use my iphone to play my main game, and use Windows on my desktop computer to create separate game support accounts.

I am also a subscriber. When I changed phones in January, I lost my subscription, and it took 7 days to recover it. But at least the game transfered to the new phone without issues.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I’ve tried requesting a refund. It just says your request doesn’t meet our terms and conditions. Still no response from G after explaining this misunderstanding :banghead:

Did you buy the subscription more than 14 days ago? If so your are outside the cooling-off period.

In which case ask Apple for a refund as the subscription is not working.

If that does not work, I am afraid I am not able to offer you any solution. When I had the same issue I did not get any satisfaction from GI and I went to extensive lengths including messaging their CEO and making a complaint on the EU Online Purchase Dispute Resolution platform (their suggestion was refund from Apple). Things may have changed with GI are they have become more accustomed to this problem. But that is just speculation on my point.

Did you buy the subscription more than 14 days ago? If so your are outside the cooling-off period.

In which case ask Apple for a refund as the subscription is not working.

If that does not work, I am afraid I am not able to offer you any solution. When I had the same issue I did not get any satisfaction from GI and I went to extensive lengths including messaging their CEO and making a complaint on the EU Online Purchase Dispute Resolution platform (their suggestion was refund from Apple). Things may have changed with GI are they have become more accustomed to this problem. But that is just speculation on my point.
Thank you
GI has just sent me a message saying they have sent me files to restore my game. They said if I have any more problems I should ‘reboot’ with a stable internet connection. Any idea what that means exactly?
Should I delete the new AC app/ Game that I started ( only to be able to contact support)

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Thank you
GI has just sent me a message saying they have sent me files to restore my game. They said if I have any more problems I should ‘reboot’ with a stable internet connection. Any idea what that means exactly?
Should I delete the new AC app/ Game that I started ( only to be able to contact support)

Ignore the stable internet connection piece.

What files have they sent you, that sounds very odd for the iOS version! I suspect they have sent you a recovery code?

In which case you need to have a new game at level 4 or above and then enter the code into the game in the Add Neighbours section.

Before you do that make sure you have different iTunes and GameCentre accounts on both your devices.

I am afraid I do not feel very confident that this will resolve your issue.

If it isn't a recovery code, please share some more details.

Ignore the stable internet connection piece.

What files have they sent you, that sounds very odd for the iOS version! I suspect they have sent you a recovery code?

In which case you need to have a new game at level 4 or above and then enter the code into the game in the Add Neighbours section.

Before you do that make sure you have different iTunes and GameCentre accounts on both your devices.

I am afraid I do not feel very confident that this will resolve your issue.

If it isn't a recovery code, please share some more details.
they said they sent some files. I cannot see any files whatsoever. I only want to use the new iPhone.

they said they sent some files. I cannot see any files whatsoever. I only want to use the new iPhone.
Install new game on the new phone make sure game center credentials are the same (old game and new game on new device) then the pop up will appear to revert to old game. The files they are talking about are the old game files with old game progress.

Top Bottom