Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

sometimes its good to tell a joke

Three old guys are out walking.. First one says,
‘Windy, isn’t it?’ Second one says, ‘No, it’s Thursday!’
Third one says, ‘So am I. Let’s go get a beer.’
Good call! :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:
beer.jpg

My turn, try these:-

Mitchy had a problem with body odor, so he went to see his doctor.
“Do you wash?” the doctor asked him.
“Of course,” Mitchy replied. “Every single morning I begin at my head and wash down as far as possible. Then, I begin at my feet and wash up as far as possible.”
“Well,” the doctor told him, “I suggest you go home and wash possible.”

Q: What did the green grape say to the purple grape?
A: “Breathe, stupid!”

A woman is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes she’s lost. She spots a man down below and shouts: “Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?”
The man below says: “Yes you’re in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field.”
“You must work in Information Technology,” says the balloonist.
“I do,” replies the man. “How did you know?”
“Everything you have told me is technically correct, and yet it’s of no use to anyone.”
The man below says, “You must work in management.”
“I do. How did you know?”
“Well, you don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help; and you’re in the same position as you were before we met, but now it’s my fault.

A guy goes ice fishing for the very first time. All of a sudden, he hears a voice. “There are no fish under the ice!” He ignores it and moves to another area, cuts a hole, and tosses his line in. Again, he hears the booming voice: “There are no fish under 
the ice!”
He nervously looks up and asks, “Lord? Is that you?”
“No, this is the rink manager!”

A man comes to Mrs. Smith’s door and says, “There’s been an accident at the brewery. Your husband fell into 
a vat of beer and drowned.”
Mrs. Smith wails, “Oh, the poor man! He never had a chance!”
The man says, “I don’t know about that. He got out three times to go to the bathroom.”

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
My turn, try these:-

Mitchy had a problem with body odor, so he went to see his doctor.
“Do you wash?” the doctor asked him.
“Of course,” Mitchy replied. “Every single morning I begin at my head and wash down as far as possible. Then, I begin at my feet and wash up as far as possible.”
“Well,” the doctor told him, “I suggest you go home and wash possible.”

How is "possible" ? ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
This joke turns the word 'possible' from an adjective into a noun - so instead of meaning something like 'feasible', 'practicable' or 'viable', it means an 'item', 'area' or 'place'.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ah ah :D ! thank you for explaining me :D ! but, it was a joke !
Actually, I have understood the joke of ItsRalphy, but maybe my joke was not understandable... it is difficult to joke in English ! and it is frustrating, because I love joking in French ! :D !

• What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?
    Make me one with everything.
    The hot dog vendor then gives him the dog and the Buddhist gives him a $20.
    Buddhist – Hey, where’s my change?
    Vendor – Change must come from within.

• Why did the skeleton go to the party alone?
    He had no body to go with him!

• Where did Napoleon keep his armies?
    In his sleevies.

When we were looking to buy property I had this over zealous Realtor show us what can only be described as a totally worn out old farm. I mean the land had just been worked to death. The weeds were hardly even growing. The smiling super salesman said, “Now really, all this land needs is a little water, a nice cool breeze and some good people.” I replied, “Yeah, I agree, but couldn’t the same be said of Hell?”

Two old men in a retirement village were sitting in the reading room and one said to the other, ‘How do you really feel? I mean, you’re 72 years old, how do you honestly feel?’
‘Honestly, I feel like a new born baby. I’ve got no hair, no teeth, and I just wet myself.’

Top Bottom