1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

something wrong in the forum messages deleted

Discussion in 'Forum News & Information' started by Husam, 18 February 2018.

1. Before 2 hours every thing looks fine i login send and received message and start private conversation and click like to some comments.
    But now i login many messages of mine deleted and the PM conversation too !!! :facepalm:
    All likes i hit gone.
    This message show all the day
    Resource Limit Is Reached
    The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
    Is this the reason for not saving my messages and post and likes.

Last edited: 18 February 2018
  2. I get that message quite often. But I thought it was odd that I only saw 22 new posts this morning, as compared to the usual 80-100.

3. Same to me. Strange.

4. wooop - another 30 new posts just showed up.

5. Its been doing it all day. Some people have lost messages and messages not getting through. Time to clear out the old messages to make a bit more room! :D

6. Yes this what i am saying all my private message for today completely gone it took hours to follow and the public messages too. :cry:
    The likes gone :(
    I did not send the private message again i thought every thing saved in the data and it will return back.

7. Still the problem server for the forum there not saving or maybe the forum its self not the server there the screenshot i take now show 15 new post
    But as you see its show only 3 post and thats why today i login for 1 hour in the forum and i was surprised that no new messages but there is members online.
    error.jpg
    After 5 minutes it looks
    error2.jpg

8. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    @Dave You need to check whether forum just spent all (monthy) bandwidth limit or something is wrong on forum!
    Wierd message is applying, and time to time forum web page is unavailable, due to "Resource Limit Is Reached".

(n):whistle:(n):whistle::unsure:

user bb and Husam like this.
  9. Yes this is it the bandwidth limit is the problem (y)

10. @Husam i think your likes are on

11. Dave

Dave The Captain Administrator 150+ Star Club

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    Hi,
    Apologies for this. Just checked and this was caused by the hosting company changing us over to a new sever.

The move should now be complete and on the plus side, we are now hosted on a Ssd, so the website should load upto 20% faster!

Pit1024, Angie, TeresaLisboa and 5 others like this.
  12. Gt city

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    Good news! (y)
    Thanks for help, @Dave ;)

13. Thank you

14. great @Dave thanks for update

15. Its on yes but there is an hour or 2 hours yesterday was not saving any thing after that work fine.

16. ok now i get it

Husam likes this.
  17. @Dave @Gt city
    I think still there is a problem and some new post show up but its not there in the forum.
    This screenshot before 2 hours 20min
    error3.jpg

18. Speed

Speed 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    just from today I've lost around 5 private messages in my inbox, I can see the replies on my email but they are not in the forum inbox.

19. Gt city

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    Husam likes this.
  20. Dave

Dave The Captain Administrator 150+ Star Club

Android
    Please Ask
    Dave
    Ok guys, bear with me - Ive contacted the host and will keep you updated.

Dave

Gt city and Husam like this.