Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

some alliance have more members

I've checked the alliance rankings, Alot of the top 3 winners in alliance rankings have between 8 members and 14 members, not fair to those of us who have a max of 4 members
yes it same for me i started InFlight in January with 4. As with game you need patience i have 6 in mine now to get to 7 i have to wait 7 weeks, thats if i get 5 points every week from this week for being in the top 100.(y) currently ranked at the 50,s today;)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
The Alliances who have 8 to 14 Member also started with 4 members, not 8 or 14, so you have to be patient enough as it takes time.
And it's all fair as if they have worked hard for developing their Alliance.
I agree with you AJ !;););)
The only thing GI could do is to do a Weekly Ranking for the Alliance with 4 members,another weekly for 5 Members and so on:D....But it would be very tough to manage for the GI programmers,and it is utopian:ROFLMAO: ....One thing we could do for the moment is to Congrats the Alliances (y)(y)(y)that get rewards because they work very hard to get that and they had a lot of patience to get there !;)

Top Bottom