Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So sorry to hear that Mike47's passing

Hi folks - this is the message from Mike's son:-

Hi,

This is Tim, Mike47's son. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I saw his name mentioned in this thread and wanted to let you know he passed away on Tuesday.

He spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours, playing this game after my mum died but it was the interaction with this community that meant the most to him and kept him coming back.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who ever interacted with him for giving him the companionship he felt he lost after my mum died, you have no idea how much it meant to him.

R.I.P. Dad/Mike47

Regards
Tim

Mike was a great player and forum member, and it just shows how this forum is such a great place for friendship from players of a game who support and care for each other, and how that reaches beyond the game into real life.

A true gentleman, friend and neighbour. I had quietly been hoping that he’d get better, against the odds, and we’d see him here again. A truly sad day. I never though I’d read something on this forum and feel this sad. RIP Mike :(.
It shows the power of the game, and the great community we have when the loss of a player like Mike47 hits you.
Goodbye.jpg

I really hope Mike47's son continues reading this forum, out of curiousity if nothing else, and sees how much we all cared for his Dad. I would hope it would offer him and his family some peace.
Thats why i create this thread so his son can see it as guest or can use his dad login nickname.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Mike47 was there when I first joined the members forum, he was one of the first members to help me out of a sticky gaming situation, I had created myself, because of tiredness and the lateness of the hour. We went on to gift regularly to each other and take part in many space program launch flights together. We also shared good humour and banter along the way.

My respects to his family and friends, on his passing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom