Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Small Oil Refinery Upgrade

Device
  1. Android
Username
eVader
HI.
I just wanted to check if the upgrade for the small oil refinery to Level 3 should not be 200,000 coins and not 2,000,000 as indicated. I would need to spend a months salary just to upgrade.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
HI.
I just wanted to check if the upgrade for the small oil refinery to Level 3 should not be 200,000 coins and not 2,000,000 as indicated. I would need to spend a months salary just to upgrade.

If you think this upgrade is expensive, wait until you reach levels 8 and above on your airport side. These upgrades start at 1,000,000 and climb to 5,000,000.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Without fuel rings I would have stopped playing this game long ago.

As it is now, my chief frustration is with adding additional land to the city so I can expand it. I think the genius of AC is that you have to think of simultaneously accomplishing tasks that grow your city while maximizing your flights. The trade offs in priorities for both tasks is what makes the game interesting.

Top Bottom