Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SkyTeamAMS is looking for new members (LAST SPOT!)

Dear pilots,

SkyTeamAMS is looking for new members and has 2 spots available on the team.
We're a level 4 alliance and carried 120k pax last week, but want to improve.
High performing players on our team are doing 20-35k per week with 3 check marks

I am looking for alliance members who can do 10-15k pax per week (the higher the better ofcourse) and 50% on check marks on average
Do you want to come on board and grow together with us?

Please reply if interested!

Thanks
AMS

Last edited:

Fenryr

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bffh0tr
Username
Fenryr
Hi, I'm looking for a new alliance and will join if you'll have me. Currently I do about 25-30K a week and want to be part of a team that at least reaches the 30% target consistently.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I'm Dutch as well :)

Fenryr

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bffh0tr
Username
Fenryr
Hi fellow Dutchy! I noticed there is a page in the restricted zone of the forum but it is not used (yet). I don't know how many forum members we have but it would be nice to bring some life into it :)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi fellow Dutchy! I noticed there is a page in the restricted zone of the forum but it is not used (yet). I don't know how many forum members we have but it would be nice to bring some life into it :)

I found it, but the restricted zone is closed. If the alliance leader makes a group, I can join :)

Top Bottom